What's new

Experts predict PTI will win next elections?

It's by default!! No other choices are left....

IK is least affected by RAW!!! All other folks are Hindutva to various degrees....

Kamran Shahid ko tu chup lag gaye...must be wondering why did I asked it

kheir, if PTI needs to win and that too with 2-3rd majority than they have to sort out Jehangir Tareen issue. PTI needs to rob back him in at any cost. Without JT, extracting easy seats from Southern Punjab will be difficult task.
In Pakistani systems highly unlikely even pti wins majority its huge win
What if Market base currency devalues PTI results?
No matters what happen PTI shouldn't use Darnomics better work hard for exports and thanks to FATF more money coming through legal channels Dar style economics will give relief for 1yr or 2 but then again Pakistan will face payment crisis No No No and it doesn't look PTI will take that route

Last edited:
Without EVM & Overseas voting, the chances of PTI winning majority in the Center or Punjab in 2022 are slim.

The only other thing that can potentially turn the tides in IK's favour now is PTI somehow pulling off an economic miracle in whatever limited time they have

How far the Establishment is willing to go to keep MNS (a national security threat now) out of power remains to be seen

Last edited:
Karachi is through with PTI and have abjectly surrendered to the breakaway state of PPP’s Sindh. There is a majority of middle class Karachi that either wants to leave Pakistan or move out of Karachi. Islamabad will now house the educated of Karachi while it turns into a massive mega dystopian city run by PPP elites. No chance PTi gets anything from there.

Karachi is through with PTI and have abjectly surrendered to the breakaway state of PPP’s Sindh. There is a majority of middle class Karachi that either wants to leave Pakistan or move out of Karachi. Islamabad will now house the educated of Karachi while it turns into a massive mega dystopian city run by PPP elites. No chance PTi gets anything from there.
I dont know I guess you didn't watch cantonment elections

PTI still holds Karachi I think the only issue for PTI is infighting in Punjab which costs them seats

Since Nawaz Sharif escaped prison
His daughter escaped prison term
Showbaz is running around free
The two Sons are living free in UK

PTI's main slogan of putting criminals behind bars has failed

There are too many Gulu Butts who will vote for PML even after all the crimes and thefts have been exposed just because he calls himself "sher"

In present circumstances I do not see PTI winning next elections

I will have to see Nawaz Family behind bars to believe something drastic has happened in Pakistan
Yup it will be national government rule under establisment simply because PTI is unable to control 3 years of inflation. Every party in Pakistan history has 2 years of inflation but PTI somehow every year has inflation increase rather decrease. PSX downgrade, PKR value decrease for no reason to give, negative perception, Usman Buzdar Wasim Akram+ governance, no export increase, Import increase, Shaukat Tarin over ambitions, FDI decrease, Delay IMF program to experiment early election failed like hell, and trying to defend on twitter lead to disaster.

This is just a trailer and think what happens if PMLN unites, Nawaz family comes Pakistan and PTI leaves the government, Election under this ECP and Cherry on top that before elections Qazi Faiz will be the CJ.

Hung parliament. PML N needs clean sweep in Punjab which is unlikely

KPK goverment PTI
Punjab PML N
Sindh-PPP
Balochistan whoever establishment wants

Hung parliament. PML N needs clean sweep in Punjab which is unlikely

KPK goverment PTI
Punjab PML N
Sindh-PPP
Balochistan whoever establishment wants
They will wipeout PTI in Punjab. You underestimating the combo of Reza Baqir and Shaukat Tarin. Shaukat Tarin alone wipe out PPP in Punjab now Reza Baqir is also to make sure PTI never win any kind election.

Wrong perception has went about Shaukat Tarin appointment and Reza Baqir leave already overdue.

if PTI contested election upon the performance of Usman Buzdar in Punjab than results will be damaging for PTI and will hurt its supporter like my self, we will see unexpected results yeh may be in South Punjab 2 to 3 seats but to form the govt in center or in punjab those seat are obviously not enough, entire PTI is fighting with each other, shah mehmood qureshi was defeated by salman naeem who joined PTI later and suffering since then now he is along with Tareen group most of candidates in contentment elections were supported by him and they contested as independent and comprehensively washed PTI out of multan contentment .. but IK is arrogant will never fix anything therefore i will stick with only this quote

5f702f7e2a49a6b69c686d89abada6d3--quotes-about-arrogance-quotes-about-wisdom.jpg

Since Nawaz Sharif escaped prison
His daughter escaped prison term
Showbaz is running around free
The two Sons are living free in UK

PTI's main slogan of putting criminals behind bars has failed

There are too many Gulu Butts who will vote for PML even after all the crimes and thefts have been exposed just because he calls himself "sher"

In present circumstances I do not see PTI winning next elections

I will have to see Nawaz Family behind bars to believe something drastic has happened in Pakistan
Only leaders from KPK/SINDH/BALOCH will be punished

Without EVM & Overseas voting, the chances of PTI winning majority in the Center or Punjab in 2022 are slim.

The only other thing that can potentially turn the tides in IK's favour now is PTI somehow pulling off an economic miracle in whatever limited time they have

How far the Establishment is willing to go to keep MNS (a national security threat now) out of power remains to be seen
It's 23 not 22 PTI will make majority Govt

Back
Top Bottom