What's new

Haroon Rasheed Bashed Khurram Dastageer in To the Point

If mine was Childish behavior then so was yours. Infact you did it first, one (so called) in-authentic picture was posted and you started jumping and started posting other pictures. Cut the cr@p buddy.. Everyone here is reading your words, so again, stop making fool of yourself.

Haron Rashed is authentic for Pti not for neutrals. I just asked questions, never jumped to conclusions :)

Haron Rashed is authentic for Pti not for neutrals. I just asked questions, never jumped to conclusions :)

what about Rauf kalasra who published the history of defaulter League's leaders in his recent column ????? :disagree:

what about Rauf kalasra who published the history of defaulter League's leaders in his recent column ????? :disagree:

I think it was posted here and I replied. He failed to mention the work of NAB in the issue :)

btw PML N is full of Garbage and people supporting this party are blind

It will remain pending :D NAB knows it :D

just like zardari's cases ??? :D btw this thread is about Khurram Dastageer's Father what he did with Fatima Jinnah why you supporting such low life morons who just for power under ayub khan insulted our Mother of this nation ?? what is your stance over such a haramkhor ****** Gulam Dastageer Khan ???

just like zardari's cases ??? :D btw this thread is about Khurram Dastageer's Father what he did with Fatima Jinnah why you supporting such low life morons who just for power under ayub khan insulted our Mother of this nation ?? what is your stance over such a haramkhor ****** Gulam Dastageer Khan ???

As I said, just bcz Haroon Rasheed said this ( and Pti followed with a usual bad edited photo ) I am not ready to believe the story.

As I said, just bcz Haroon Rasheed said this ( and Pti followed with a usual bad edited photo ) I am not ready to believe the story.

why Khurram Dastageer was stunned on live show and he said plz dont talk about history if it wasnt true he should have said Jhoot hai yeh :D aeday tusi Patwari Khalonday nahi aithay INSHA ALLAH PTI will bang PML N and PPP in this Election ..

why Khurram Dastageer was stunned on live show and he said plz dont talk about history if it wasnt true he should have said Jhoot hai yeh :D aeday tusi Patwari Khalonday nahi aithay INSHA ALLAH PTI will bang PML N and PPP in this Election ..
:argh::argh::argh:
YAWNS

Back
Top Bottom