What's new

Haroon Rasheed Bashed Khurram Dastageer in To the Point

not translating, giving jist of the story: khurram dastagir's father ghulam dastagir khan was a taut of Ayub Khan, when Fatima Jinnah contested against Ayub Khan, khurram dastagir's father tied a lantern(election symbol of Fatima jinnah) around a bitchhh's neck and roamed her around the city saying "look fatima jinnah is doing election campaign".

ghulam dastagir khan is a known haram khor in gujaranwala, so is his son khurram dastagir khan.
mhmm sad to see these kinds of politicians

The same Harron Rasheed on Pti leader Shah Mehmood Qureshi

col2.gif

this, my friend, is not answer to the question, for God sake, stop making fools of yourselves over and over again..

han tou haram khor public offence hai, awam ka paisa khaya hai, private life per attack tou nahi hai na ?

p.s. abhi bhi yahan pmln wlay personal attack ker rahe hain, the thread is about khurram dastagir's father doing heinous campaign against Fatimah Jinnah...

lol, look at justification of being abusive

this, my friend, is not answer to the question, for God sake, stop making fools of yourselves over and over again..

For God Sake first establish the authenticity of the news. lol one picture and you jump on to conclusions. Childish behaviour

For God Sake first establish the authenticity of the news. lol one picture and you jump on to conclusions. Childish behaviour

its not abusive. its standing up against the haram khors and calling them what they are...

p.s. but hey lets not run away, do you condemn khurram dastagir's father ghulam dastagir for this heinous insult of Fatima Jinnah or not ??

can someone, in English, explain what his father did?

can someone, in English, explain what his father did?

check 15th post

p.s. it is confirmed news because its confirmed by various sources, back then newspapers or word of mouth was the only mode of communication, I called my family member in Gujaranwala and they confirmed it happened.

its not abusive. its standing up against the haram khors and calling them what they are...

p.s. but hey lets not run away, do you condemn khurram dastagir's father ghulam dastagir for this heinous insult of Fatima Jinnah or not ??

its abusive to call someone like that, simple. You can't even call a chor. What you should do is that is give him punishment

and i simply dont believe in people like Haroon Rasheed, very biased person

its abusive to call someone like that, simple. You can't even call a chor. What you should do is that is give him punishment

You people are so funny.
You destroy Pakistan, you murder people, you do corruption, you are part of mafias and when someone calls you "bad"
You put on a masoom face and start crying like the world just ended.
You people love to play the victim when you are actually the victimizers.

Personally I don't give a $h-t about your feelings, just like I don't give a $h-t about the feelings of a murderer. And the rest of Pakistan is coming to this point as well. Feeling of munafiqs and Kafirs don't count ;)

You people are so funny.
You destroy Pakistan, you murder people, you do corruption, you are part of mafias and when someone calls you "bad"
You put on a masoom face and start crying like the world just ended.
You people love to play the victim when you are actually the victimizers.

Personally I don't give a $h-t about your feelings, just like I don't give a $h-t about the feelings of a murderer. And the rest of Pakistan is coming to this point as well. Feeling of munafiqs and Kafirs don't count ;)

@Leader keh do ye bhi abusive nahi hai lol

Last edited by a moderator:
check 15th post

p.s. it is confirmed news because its confirmed by various sources, back then newspapers or word of mouth was the only mode of communication, I called my family member in Gujaranwala and they confirmed it happened.

you actually cared for the authenticity of the news, bravo my friend, now i will have to say PTI's media group is very honest they check and then recheck it before they go after PMLN and only PMLN

it can be your opinion, because you are biased in favour of people like hanif abbasi and nawaz sharif. I am not. I call them what they are. they have looted my country's wealth, and it not abusive. SIMPLE !!

Well during TV interview when Haroon gave hint of allegation, he adopt defensive posture. And did not want to discuss his father acts and called it , a personal acts of father and show discontent and any type of affiliation . Son seem to be good educated person.

Very bad Harooon Rasheed very bad.....Apart from Khurram Dastgeer what he says about NS is complete lie.

Let's Prey to God Almighty and say Ameen to below......

IF NS got Najaiz Aulad as HR uttered in this programm.......Than Allah Ka Azab and L-anat on NS.
IF NS Innocence......Than Allah Ka Azab and L-anat on HR.
IF IK got Najaiz Aulad.......Than Allah Ka Azab and L-anat on IK
IF IK innocence.....Than Alla Ka Azab and L-anat on all who spread this lie.

Ameen.........!!

PTIANS......where are you people Runnningg.....comeback....comeback:omghaha:

Stop watching punjabi movies & stop being kid, God forbid u sounds like Bindya Rana in this post :omghaha:

If mine was Childish behavior then so was yours. Infact you did it first, one (so called) in-authentic picture was posted and you started jumping and started posting other pictures. Cut the cr@p buddy.. Everyone here is reading your words, so again, stop making fool of yourself.

Back
Top Bottom