What's new

Happy Valentines Day 2014

what she doesn't know won't hurt her ;)
2mo5pow.gif

So gf once said "i don't mind specials days like, new year, birthdays, etc.."

So, today i said "You said you don't mind specials days and that includes valentines day too , right ?"

She replied; "Yes, i don't mind valentines day either but if you do nothing on that day. I will probably go mad."

:fie:

So gf once said "i don't mind specials days like, new year, birthdays, etc.."

So, today i said "You said you don't mind specials days and that includes valentines day too , right ?"

She replied; "Yes, i don't mind valentines day either but if you do nothing on that day. I will probably go mad."

:fie:

I never celebrated this.For me it's a fake,imported day.It actually got to bother me ,this and Halloween.:angry:

But i know that tommorow morning i'll see couples upon couples celebrating something they didn't even know about 15 years ago,brought on by tv commercials and american teeny,soapy romance comedies.Don't watch the Notebook,be a man i say !

I never celebrated this.For me it's a fake,imported day.It actually got to bother me ,this and Halloween.:angry:

But i know that tommorow morning i'll see couples upon couples celebrating something they didn't even know about 15 years ago,brought on by tv commercials and american teeny,soapy romance comedies.Don't watch the Notebook,be a man i say !

Well @Sinan I suppose we both know now how our Romanian Brother is going to be spending tomorrow ! :lol:

Without a girlfriend in sight ! :whistle:

I look this issue, like going on a date. I won't do anything special but at the mean time, i won't do something like ignoring the whole valentines day.

I don't wanna hear, complains for 3 straight day after valentines day....

Well @Sinan I suppose we both know now how our Romanian Brother is going to be spending tomorrow ! :lol:

Without a girlfriend in sight ! :whistle:

How do you decide that ?

I heard similar phrases from my friends, who got GFs..... actually they all yield. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom