What's new

Happy Onam...!

guyhandz

Reaction score
Country
India
Forever remembering thoughts of happiness & prosperity with all sweet Onam days.

Happy Onam Day to all my malayali friends.

Attachments

• Onam images.jpg
    Onam images.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 16
Onam is a upper caste yindoo rhetoric nothing to do with normal people must be banned in national interest , anyways happy onam to mallus across the globe

Onam is a upper caste yindoo rhetoric nothing to do with normal people must be banned in national interest , anyways happy onam to mallus across the globe
visit a shrink asap. :)

Happy-Onam-Photos.jpg

Isn't that on Friday(August 28)? 2 years ago, a friend of mine doing her PG in Calicut was complaining that not one of her Mallu classmate invited her for Onam Sadya. Please don't do that. Go invite your non-Mallu friends for Sadya. Happy Onam.

Come on mate..... There is a limit for Sarcasm....... Everyone may not understand it....

i think this is one of the festival celebrated by christians hindus and muslims..so your point is pointless

Back
Top Bottom