What's new

Happy Nowruz everyone ! Promote Love & Peace ! happy new year !

Happy New Year and Norooz to every one.

By the way, this is the most accurate solar calendar currently in use today, with no intrinsic error (unlike Georgian calendar) and beginning exactly at spring equinox for northern hemisphere where most humans live. While almost all other countries today use Georgian calendar based on Christian tradition, Iran has continued to use its own calendar and following its own traditions.

Happy New Year and Norooz to every one.

By the way, this is the most accurate solar calendar currently in use today, with no intrinsic error (unlike Georgian calendar) and beginning exactly at spring equinox for northern hemisphere where most humans live. While almost all other countries today use Georgian calendar based on Christian tradition, Iran has continued to use its own calendar and following its own traditions.
:tup:

To iran !

Happy nouruz to anyone celebrating it. :)

@Serpentine watch out for Handgranades tonight. :lol:
Tnx .

what do you know about chaharshanbe soori ? :D

Happy Nowruz bradran. @haman10 @kollang @ResurgentIran

banner04.jpg

Nothing other than it has something to do with wednesday. :what:
The last wednesday of the year Iranians -by tradition - jump over fire and say "sorkhi to az man , zardi man az to"

Our ancestors believed this will give away all the sickness to the fire and will absorb it's redness (red cheek is a sign of health ) .

800px-West_Vancouver%2C_Chaharshanbe_Suri%2C_19_mars_2008%2C_2.jpg

Happy Nowruz bradran
Thank you bro , Wish you all the best in the world :)

The last wednesday of the year Iranians -by tradition - jump over fire and say "sorkhi to az man , zardi man az to"

Our ancestors believed this will give away all the sickness to the fire and will absorb it's redness (red cheek is a sign of health ) .

800px-West_Vancouver%2C_Chaharshanbe_Suri%2C_19_mars_2008%2C_2.jpg
Ah well i knew that, i just didnt know the name, Serpi told me a (funny?) story that happened to him a couple years ago at this celebration.

Some photos I thought I should share for Nowruz ....(((Happy NowRuz))))

22 of Bahman rally
3h.jpg

An injured IRIAF bird flying back home during the 8-Year Sacred Defense (Peom: Meaning of flight in our sect is as such, flying for you sake with broken wing)
10157158_769690476436757_3788799666816615907_n.jpg

Top Iranian commander, Hamid Taghavi, martyred in #Iraq fighting against savage #ISIS terrorists, coming back home.
48.jpg

Mirza Esmaeil Dolabi: Lest flower (worldly attractions) distract you from who planted the flower ( God)

10469387_880057312028835_6362362953423474669_n.jpg

Oraman village on the skirt of Zagros mountain range , Kurdistan province, Iran

eg.jpg

Oscar-nominated Iranian filmmaker Majid Majidi and Music maestro A.R. Rahman working with Le Trio Joubran, a trio of musicians from Palestine, on Majidi's highly-anticipated blockbuster, Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon Him).

g1.jpg

Iran Foreign Ministry Building

ba.jpg

A general view of Phase 12 of South Pars gas field in southern Iran
(read more: PressTV-Iran to equalize SP output with Qatar )

n2847382-4258505.jpg

Last edited:
Some photos I thought I should share for Nowruz ....(((Happy NowRuz))))

22 of Bahman rally
View attachment 203747
An injured IRIAF bird flying back home during the 8-Year Sacred Defense (Peom: Meaning of flight in our sect is as such, flying for you sake with broken wing)
View attachment 203748

Top Iranian commander, Hamid Taghavi, martyred in #Iraq fighting against #ISIS coming back home.
View attachment 203749

Mirza Esmaeil Dolabi: Lest flower (worldly attractions) distract you from who planted the flower ( God)

View attachment 203750

Oraman village on the skirt of Zagros mountain range , Kurdistan province, Iran

View attachment 203751

Oscar-nominated Iranian filmmaker Majid Majidi and Music maestro A.R. Rahman working with Le Trio Joubran, a trio of musicians from Palestine, on Majidi's highly-anticipated blockbuster, Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon Him).

View attachment 203752

Iran Foreign Ministry Building

View attachment 203753
A general view of Phase 12 of South Pars gas field in southern Iran
(read more: PressTV-Iran to equalize SP output with Qatar )

View attachment 203754
really awesome pics :tup:

Tnx for sharing bro

Ah well i knew that, i just didnt know the name, Serpi told me a (funny?) story that happened to him a couple years ago at this celebration.

Yep, I was almost killed or maimed at best by an unexploded hand grenade. Funny indeed, very funny. :lol::angry:

Excellent pic, thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom