Happy New Year to PTI Citizens of Pakistan and Oversea Pakistani

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZADPAKISTAN2009

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Just wanted to take time and wish Happy New Year to my fellow Pakistani belonging to PTI and Citizens of Pakistan , both local and oversea Pakistan who stood with Pakistan and Honorable Imran Khan in 2022

The greetings does not extends to any Janrail or Judges

if this is your idea of trolling then its in a poor taste.

sorry it is in extremely poor taste period.
Just wanted to take time and wish Happy New Year to my fellow Pakistani belonging to PTI and Citizens of Pakistan , both local and oversea Pakistan who stood with Pakistan and Honorable Imran Khan in 2022

Well being very specific who I relate to as Pakistani i.e PTI and Pakistanis who supported him (Imran Khan) the poor and working class . These brave people made be believe in Justice and reason to fight for Elections

For other Crooks like

>JANRAIL buying selling plots and property
>Islamabad Police
>Judges
>PDM
>PPP
>PML

I do not personally find any closeness with any of these entities

2023 I have made a clear choice who I consider Pakistani

I was watching the Movie Pele (before passing of PELE) and that movie also covers the exploits of JANRAIL in Brazil and their crook nature

Highly recommend people watch the movie PELE and see how the JANRAILs take the countries to brink of chaos

Now a days when hear the term JANRAIL, it boils my blood to core

As days pass, I find it hard to look at anyone wearing uniform specially Janrail and not think about the money they must have looted

Last edited:
Happy New Year to the Armed Forces of Pakistan, who imposed PMLN, PPP, and JUIF grade leaders upon this nation. I'm sure you'd be internally giggling with delights and joys.

My fore father's home was sold recently my connection with Pakistan will end with sale of the home in 2022-2023

There is sadness in that I used to take pride being born in Rawalpindi

But these JANRAIL have NAK kata di

Besharam and Beghairat log and their beghariati Container bazi

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom