What's new

Happy New Year to all Pakistanis

proudindian20

Reaction score
Country
Canada
With the dawn of New Year and a new decade I realize that as much as we fight amongst each other, we are still the sons of the same subcontinent with common culture and languages.

I wish you all a Happy New Year 2020....whatever be our differences.

Cheers!

With the dawn of New Year and a new decade I realize that as much as we fight amongst each other, we are still the sons of the same subcontinent with common culture and languages.

Cheers!
Same to you. But we are not the same, we have nothing in common, except this subcontinent.

Cheers!

Pakistanis, our people, leadership, and military have all expressed our desire to resolve all our problems with India and create a peaceful subcontinent.

India has refused every step of the way.

Happy New year and may some humanity come into India so we can stop this nonsense and all live in Peace.

Happy New Year to everyone and God bless !!

May Allah gives us strength to bring peace in region and prosperity. Happy new year to every one.

During 2020 may you two brownies rain nukes on each other

If this place becomes a wasteland,, how will your jahezz be created,the kurtas and lehngas ,where will your future cousin doolha come from...you will end up having inlaws on the same land..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom