What's new

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 - PDF members!

Happy new year all!
F9ck! Delhi is freezing at 4 degree celsius right now.
@KRAIT New Year per kya kiya?

Last edited by a moderator:

I hope to bring you Happy New Year 2013 videos from China (Beijing or Shanghai hopefully), Taiwan (Taipei 101 celebration), and Singapore as soon as possible.

Xin Nian Kuai Le!

mate i was born an optimist but this nation turned me into a pessimist ....don't expect anything from these people....until and unless some miracle from ALLAH happens and save this nation and country ...otherwise feudal gonna rule the roost and nothing gonna change

I feel same with alot of hope of every year celebration, our nation doesn't do anything good, be realistic it is our cheap bloods and poor quality. Why do they expect too much about only miracle from Allah, why not we do ourselves? forget it.

Let's we celebrate on China's fireworks 2013 New Year...:china:

Happy New Year 2013 from Taipei, Taiwan!

I watched the Taipei fireworks display in 1975. It was nothing like the video. I am so proud of you Taiwan! You've come a long way. I hope you continue to prosper...forever!

I don't get why people celebrate the coming of new year?

why we don't celebrate new month, week or day ? :P

But any way happy new year to everyone

528499_10151316182353184_1670152582_n.jpg

Good Bye 2012
Hello 2013.

Happy new Year PDF users

Everything seems to get worst as years pass, but still hoping this year would bring out a new pakistan.

I agree, it is getting worse, we are wasting our times for new Pakistan. Nothing will happen. ;)

A very happy new year 2013 to all..

Today on 1st Jan, 2013, I wish that we come together and exorcise the social evils which are destroying our societies. .

May god bless us all...

Back
Top Bottom