What's new

Happy International Yoga Day

-=virus=-

Reaction score
Country
India

The nations across the globe are celebrating the ninth International Day of Yoga with the theme ‘Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam’.

0MY1.gif

0my2.gif

0my3.gif

@Areesh @Sayfullah @El Sidd @Maula Jatt @Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai @Skimming @Paitoo @jamahir bhikari @xeuss

The nations across the globe are celebrating the ninth International Day of Yoga with the theme ‘Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam’.

View attachment 935340
View attachment 935341
View attachment 935342

@Areesh @Sayfullah @El Sidd @Maula Jatt @Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai @Skimming @Paitoo @jamahir bhikari @xeuss
Even yoga is quite popular in China now a days...

Really, yoga has spread almost everywhere

It's impressive just how so many people buy into this pseudoscientific nonsense!

At this stage, yoga isn't just about exercise, it's become sort of a cult, not much unlike veganism:

1687339248994.png

It's impressive how Hinduism - with all its castes hierarchies and so called 'holy text' promoting rape - has managed to align itself with the Western 'alt-left' and 21st century's hippie-wannabies.

colourful_signs.jpg

Vegan cultists blaming meat consumption for climate change, heh!

Oh well...

It's impressive just how so many people buy into this pseudoscientific nonsense!

At this stage, yoga isn't just about exercise, it's become sort of a cult, not much unlike veganism:

View attachment 935344

It's impressive how Hinduism - with all its castes hierarchies and so called 'holy text' promoting rape - has managed to align itself with the Western 'alt-left' and 21st century's hippie-wannabies.

colourful_signs.jpg

Vegan cultists blaming meat consumption for climate change, heh!

Oh well...

You people troll everywhere.. Ahh.

Yoga provides many medical remedies and it has accepted all over the world.

But you can free to troll.

View attachment 935340
View attachment 935341
View attachment 935342

Yoga is a pagan worship of the devil.

People should stay away from this pagan practice.

Millions of people do yoga on daily

Millions? Yeah, probably. I'm not denying it.

I merely called it a "pseudoscience," and I'm far from being the only one! Yet you people peddle it as some sort of ancient physiotherapy.

a incident is enough to prove anything?

An incident?

Dude stumbled upon a whole cult. So, there's at least "one" cult masquerading around!

View attachment 935340
View attachment 935341
View attachment 935342

That last Asana cracked me up!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom