What's new

Happy Independance Day to all the Indian Members of PDF

Bhagat yaar can you go and spell "independence" properly in the title of this thread. Its beginning to do my head in!!

india_14212.jpg

This joke of century divide your country into two

It took ussr,entire indian army,bsf and a full flegde civil war... just to fight 30000 ill equiped,ammo starved soldiers and 1 sqd of ageing f-86s.......

And oh... thanks for killing 2-3 million of ur own people every year.... since 1947...

Yes you started it we are finishing it.. "Tit for tat"

No but u sure want us to arm ULFA,Maoists,nagas,mesoramis,khalistanis,IOK,assamese and others......right?

Coz the day we start doin it......... u will see the full movie ... and its awesome............ u guys saw the trailor in 84.....

Also keep dreaming abt baluchistan...... the common baluch hates u indians more than the satan............

And Baluchistan too. Let alone whole world even Bharat itself doesn't consider or even dare to consider it disputed territory. How unlucky for our neighbors.

:lol:

World doesn't consider East Pakistan as disputed land but now that is separate country but world knows Kashmir as Disputed land but it is still there. Now think about Balochistan ;)

When compared to baloch movement they are nothing....and even you know that ;)

That's why we have just around 40000 to 50000 security personnel in whole Baluchistan compared to 500000+ in IOK. What a comparison. And also what a big threat this so called movement is for us. :lol:

INDEPENDENCE DAY WISHES

WE NEED NEW INDEPENDENCE FROM CORRUPTION, FIGHT TILL U DIE

They are not disputed territories. :lol: Not one single country in the ENTIRE world, recognizes independence for these regions.

Whereas Kashmir and Arunachal pradesh, are internationally recognized as disputed territories. :azn:

Your friend talking about illegal occupation of territory so this is best suited answer.

I dnt know that Arunachal pradesh is dispute

Bhagat yaar can you go and spell "independence" properly in the title of this thread. Its beginning to do my head in!!

It’s not me its divya who started this thread....... and its a typo error...ignore it...

Back
Top Bottom