What's new

Happy Independance Day to all the Indian Members of PDF

I read and understood his as well as your context. Wishing for anyone's death is not in our culture but I know a place where people blow themselves and others for "God-knows-what"?

i hope this place is similar to the place where people blow others up when they demand freedom?- :argh:

Then what is in the culture of that place where at least 1000 people die every year in communist violence? Wishing to die free?

:what:

What is Communist violence?/ Are you talking about communists oppressing Muslims in Xinjiang or Budhists in Tibet??

Death to the terrorists occupying illegal territories oppressing peoples inherited rights of freedom and self determination- :tup:

yeah we are working on that.. First, east Pakistan and now Baluchistan.

Believe us, we are very bad on that. Compare nukes in India since 70s and Pak from 90. We are unable to show off nukes in every thread.

Here you go- you just brought nukes into the discussion?- and then you blame us as you guys have been doing it since 47-

Why not Tibet or Xinjiang ????

They are not disputed territories. :lol: Not one single country in the ENTIRE world, recognizes independence for these regions.

Whereas Kashmir and Arunachal pradesh, are internationally recognized as disputed territories. :azn:

They are not disputed territories. :lol: Not one single country in the ENTIRE world, recognizes independence for these regions.

Whereas Kashmir and Arunachal pradesh, are internationally recognized as disputed territories. :azn:

And Baluchistan too. Let alone whole world even Bharat itself doesn't consider or even dare to consider it disputed territory. How unlucky for our neighbors.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom