What's new

Happy Diwali !!

ooks like u guys don't have much options in Dubai , no Diwali parties
Party is on weekend. ;)

And I'm not into this whole cracker thing since my dog doesn't like loud sounds and I do my bit not to make her uneasy plus I find it boring now .
How sweet! :)

Diwali in Delhi is always big and expensive , been busy for quite some time now with decorations and giving gifts to family and friends . Dunno whats happening in kitchen but the lunch was good . :-)
Ah!
Where in Delhi?
I used to live in dhaulakuan.

gali maholey ke bacho ke rocket ke liye bottles ka bhi intazaam karna hai
:blink: :blink:
Not today...its haram. :disagree:

Happy Diwali, and I am going to head to the temple next door for some freebies... not to mention the light show.

If you are not really a fan of vegetarian food, you should try to get invited to a non-Brahmin Tamil Hindu's house. Deepavali, although is a religious festival, for Tamil Hindus that is the day we go on a meat overload (sans the beef of course). Every animal/bird/reptile will be on your plate from morning till evening.

That's how a borderline alcoholic rationalizes why he's drinking :lol:

I'm trying to cut down so no Smirnoff for me :angel:
karna padta hai yaar especialy after the engagement, last time I indulged myself, agli ne bhoot bana diya tha suna suna ke :cray:

:blink: :blink:
Not today...its haram. :disagree:

I feel a little sickular tonight. :p:

Like Laloooo??? :P
:haha::haha::haha:
arre wah kya trolley ho ... heerrrrr anjoy da fruitwa af ur success
lalu.jpg

I'm preparing sweets and namkeen for my colleagues. Lolz
Here we are not supposed to burst crackers. All that I can do is to put a Rangoli outside my flat, and light a few diya.
How about you???

Thank you. :)

Hey what happened to your janamkundali thing?
Is it fixed?
I am not able to recognize you dear .... I am confused ....

The practice of burning earthenware diyas in mustard oil 450 yrs ago is followed even to this day.

Last edited:
I'm preparing sweets and namkeen for my colleagues. Lolz
Here we are not supposed to burst crackers. All that I can do is to put a Rangoli outside my flat, and light a few diya.
How about you???

Hey what happened to your janamkundali thing?
Is it fixed?
You have 11000+ posts and I never noticed you...have you been posting with this ID itself ?

Back
Top Bottom