What's new

Happy Birthday Mole !!!

pyarewatan

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
India
Guess whose birthday do we have today ??? Yes it is our own Arundithi Roy, one who is always against India and Indians. She is the one who is friend with admins of this forum and pass on information about your id's. She is very friendly and know about you and your ids, love gossiping and then pass on the information to pdf administration. Beware of her if you are in touch with her.

Guess whose birthday do we have today ??? Yes it is our own Arundithi Roy, one who is always against India and Indians. She is the one who is friend with admins of this forum and pass on information about your id's. She is very friendly and know about you and your ids, love gossiping and then pass on the information to pdf administration. Beware of her if you are in touch with her.

Bhai Tujhe kya taklef hai? You started a derogatory thread earlier too?

Bhai Tujhe kya taklef hai? You started a derogatory thread earlier too?

Chup kar sardarni.I am speaking truth. She is a mole who share everything with Horus and other mods.

she is our chomsky ! wannabe chomsky!

she is stupid and politically manipulative and it works in her detractor's favor !

keep her talking ! it works for us !

she is our chomsky ! wannabe chomsky!

she is stupid and politically manipulative and it works in her detractor's favor !

keep her talking ! it works for us !
and who are u...
and why she is Chomsky...:crazy:

and who are u...
and why she is Chomsky...:crazy:

her modus operandi is of chomsky...not logic or grasp !

the devils advocate. nevertheless, her habit of writing in rhetorics and trying to be manipulative rejects her out of serious debate. she moves in a circle, circle jerking.

who am i ? doesn't matter.

i'm talking about miss pedophilia-in-book arundhati ray. not levina madamme.

Back
Top Bottom