What's new

Happy Birthday Joe Shearer

Thank you, @ranjeet . Very touched at your remembering me.

So you're a year old Joey. Big deal. :lol:

Enjoy yourself.

Thanks, old egg. I'm 66, actually.

Happy Birthday Joe Sir
29b41b_fb7cf3af1d0044d1b8fb28b2207246c9~mv2.jpg

Thanks a ton, but couldn't it have been George Clooney instead?

A brilliant suggestion.

How did you know about Floyd? I was gobsmacked to find my daughter getting into Floyd; it's a generation away.

So you have a daughter, and other kids, I assume. Probably grand-kids? Way to make me feel like shit for giving you a hard time old man. But it wouldn't have been better any other way. I wish you the best. Enjoy yourself and the company of your family. Maybe we can meet up sometime. I'm not as bad as you hope. I don't celebrate birthdays as per religion, but I hope you get to spend some time with your family. Take care old man.

Mubarik ho buzurgwar ap nay bari mehnat say itnay sal bagair sudhray guzar diay.

And I thought Joe Sb had taken day off from PDF relaxing and enjoying like this

102_2462.JPG

Aapki duwae ki darkhast hai ki main kabhi nahin sudhrun. Chahe ek saal aur chahe ek din. :D

Aur tazbir jaise kapre mein hi hoon. Kuchh der baad kameez aur patloon lagake nikalna hai, tab tak to aaram kar raha hoon.

Happy B'day @Joe Shearer Sir.

Thank you very much.

Happy Birthday @Joe Shearer salgirah hi bhadaee birader azeez :D

4009b93e906be4e3b5d459e11a42bc57.jpg

I suppose one response to your post could be to thank you. I'm thinking about it.

I can't tell you what a difference this particular wish makes to me. I'd get banned instantly.

Very grateful that you have overlooked my mischief and teasing of Chinese members. I am really touched. I promise good behaviour from now on.

Thank you very much.

Dear Joe, never mind of some friendly exchange on a defense forum, its the respect you've earned from us that matters the most
Someone told me "Class of 2009" is special and its special because we have someone like you Sir to made this happened, i take pride to be one of the member of the class, thankyou my friend

Happy Birthday Joe.

Here enjoy this. Atleast it won't raise your blood sugar. :-)

image.jpeg

Happy Birthday ! :)

Thank you so much.

Happy birthday Joe:partay:

Thank you so much.

janma Divas ki dheron shubhkamnayein @Joe Shearer :tup:

Asesh dhanyavaad.

Saalgirha Mubarak sir g :-)

Thank you very much, huzoor.

Happy Birthday Joe ! God bless you :) :cheers:

you are one true secular here :p:, who has been army officer too
normal_Army_man_cake_707.JPG

@Joe Shearer

Thank you so much but I was in defence R&D and production, not in the uniformed services. It's another thing that being a Sainik School boy, I have the honour to know a very large number of faujis; more than 20% of my school landed up in the NDA and one reached the top of his service.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom