What's new

Happy Birthday Joe Shearer

Thank you so much. I am still dazzled by that paper.

How old are you now Joey?

66 now; 24th August 1950 onwards.

Wish you a very happy birthday sir

birthday-memes-funny_350x234.jpg

Thank you so much. I am glad to see that tact remains a strength of yours.

Salgira ka din aya ha.. Happy B'day @Joe Shearer

Lovely song, thank you so much for picking it.

So you have a daughter, and other kids, I assume. Probably grand-kids? Way to make me feel like shit for giving you a hard time old man. But it wouldn't have been better any other way. I wish you the best. Enjoy yourself and the company of your family. Maybe we can meet up sometime. I'm not as bad as you hope. I don't celebrate birthdays as per religion, but I hope you get to spend some time with your family. Take care old man.

You arse, don't get sentimental on me. You know I am fond of you, and enjoy the drubbing I get from you (and that acid-tongued prick, @laphroaig ). Thanks for making sure that i run no risk of suffering from an inflated ego.

So you have a daughter, and other kids, I assume. Probably grand-kids? Way to make me feel like shit for giving you a hard time old man. But it wouldn't have been better any other way. I wish you the best. Enjoy yourself and the company of your family. Maybe we can meet up sometime. I'm not as bad as you hope. I don't celebrate birthdays as per religion, but I hope you get to spend some time with your family. Take care old man.

Grandkid on the way :man_in_love:

Dear Joe, never mind of some friendly exchange on a defense forum, its the respect you've earned from us that matters the most
Someone told me "Class of 2009" is special and its special because we have someone like you Sir to made this happened, i take pride to be one of the member of the class, thankyou my friend

Your very gracious note makes me feel like a boor. Thank you very humbly from an overwhelmed person.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom