What's new

Happy Birthday Cornered Tiger :)

Look vote for me i can do it :cheesy:- let say who would you want to vote for on this forum to lead paisatan out of its misery??>

Because Nawaz Sharif is usually sleeping n eating most of the time in his Raiwind luxury hideout (a rusty piece of junk...Shahbaz Sharif is very agile and hard working on the other hand) and Gillani has made enough money to last for a century ....his whole family is involved in one case or the other. Imran is so mobile and hard working and that might be taking its toll...

So the president of second largest party of Pakistan has nothin' to do all day but sleep and eat? Shahbaz hasn't aged badly either. He doesn't look 60 if ya ask me. And I doubt even Rehman Malik's as active as Shahbaz. The Man's wandering all day.

Gilani was for over 5 years in jail before his release just a year before election to become a Prime Minister. I'm sure Jail or a intense job like a chief Executive of a country won't let ya relax.

Imran is a fitness fanatic and hasnot got done any surgery or face lifting unlike other politicians who do to look young, besides they have lived in best environment all their lives...

Well, I seriously doubt anyone goes through facial surgery. Opposition members would just get more substance. :D Chaudhary Nisar's a good example. His hair piece is mentioned almost every chance one gets. lol

Well, I seriously doubt anyone goes through facial surgery. Opposition members would just get more substance. :D Chaudhary Nisar's a good example. His hair piece is mentioned almost every chance one gets. lol

believe me they go for things we may have only heard.

ch nisar has a problem, his head doesnot get proper oxygen(dont know the exact name of the disease) that is why he cannot transplant hair, hence using a wig...

and i do hope he disappoint u and pakistan:)QUOTE said:
Well ofcourse you jabroni hindis love to see when anything bad happens to Pakistan.

Look vote for me i can do it :cheesy:- let say who would you want to vote for on this forum to lead paisatan out of its misery??>

My vote is for Gen. Musharraf.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom