Happy Birthday Cornered Tiger :)

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
IK-picture.jpg

Happy birthday my Leader !! :pakistan:

hope your dream to make Pakistan progressive, peaceful, and ideal country comes to reality by your own hands

imrankhan-restore-pakistan2.jpg

may you have a wonderful day... !!

God bless you Sir for giving us hope.

Allah apko apnay hifzo-imaan mein rakhay. Amen ! :pakistan:

and here is a tribute to the great man

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=343502889081062

and this is how he looks at 60 years of age...

A8fp_KdCMAA0CHD.jpg

absolutely charismatic !!

Man u r such a fan :) well convey my wished to him :) :D
and i do hope he disappoint u and pakistan:)

And incidently today is my brother's bday :)

lol. You literally worship him. :)

this is the problem with our entire illeterate nation, instead of being intelligent, they start worshipping a personality, a political personality :face palm:

he is making tall claims, but hast even gained more than one seat in elections

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3636276 said:
this is the problem with our entire illeterate nation, instead of being intelligent, they start worshipping a personality, a political personality :face palm:

he is making tall claims, but hast even gained more than one seat in elections
Exactly.

People worship Altaf Hussain.
They worship Nawaz Sharif.
They worship those who are dead (Benazir, Bhutto).
Now this trend is also going for Imran Khan, people have literally started to worship him.

I am a supporter of Imran Khan, but also against the fact that people take him for being perfect. He is wrong in some things, and probably many things if he comes to government, but this is how democracy works, we correct him and support him for doing right things. Worshiping will take us no where.

Exactly.

People worship Altaf Hussain.
They worship Nawaz Sharif.
They worship those who are dead (Benazir, Bhutto).
Now this trend is also going for Imran Khan, people have literally started to worship him. I am a support of Imran Khan, but also against the fact that people take him for being perfect. He is wrong in some things, and probably many things if he comes to government, but this is how democracy works, we correct him and support him for doing right things. Worshiping will take us no where.

who said people worshipping altaf hussain? did you even hear MQMers here worrying about altaf hussain or even speaking in support of him like people do for nawaz, bhutto and imran khan?

waise imran bhi ahesta ahesta ganja ho raha he :lol:

Happy Birthday. The Man seems to have aged quick. Look at Gilani and Mian Sahab, both look younger to Imran despite being of his age.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3636285 said:
who said people worshipping altaf hussain? did you even hear MQMers here worrying about altaf hussain or even speaking in support of him like people do for nawaz, bhutto and imran khan?

waise imran bhi ahesta ahesta ganja ho raha he :lol:

You would feel bad because you support Altaf Hussain. You still are very Patriotic person unlike others I've seen on the forum and you have my respect.

As for the original question, YES I have seen people literally worship Altaf Hussain just like they do to Nawaz Sharif or anyone else. On this forum as well outside. I'm not going to name out anyone, and neither is this issue the topic, so let's hope for some cake and move on!

There is nothing wrong with showing respect to the man.
Leader said "my leader" not "my God"

The anti PTI crowd are just a little butt hurt because no one respects their leaders like they respect Imran Khan, be they inside Pakistan or outside.

Happy Birthday. The Man seems to have aged quick. Look at Gilani and Mian Sahab, both look younger to Imran despite being of his age.
Because Nawaz Sharif is usually sleeping n eating most of the time in his Raiwind luxury hideout (a rusty piece of junk...Shahbaz Sharif is very agile and hard working on the other hand) and Gillani has made enough money to last for a century ....his whole family is involved in one case or the other. Imran is so mobile and hard working and that might be taking its toll...

Imran is a fitness fanatic and hasnot got done any surgery or face lifting unlike other politicians who do to look young, besides they have lived in best environment all their lives...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom