What's new

Happy 65th Independence Day India!

happy independence day to my friend brothers best friends and even haters and trolls

india-pakistan-flags1.jpg

That was reaction not the national vision like that of chinese.

Chinese vision too was a reaction to geo-politics and events in WW2.

I"ll admit we lack the level of vision as the Chinese, probably because we don't face the threats they do.

If there was any Asian nation, with uninfluenced national vision, it is Japan.

But then the product of such a vision i.e Imperial Japan, was it worth it.

Nice song :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Chinese vision too was a reaction to geo-politics and events in WW2.

I"ll admit we lack the level of vision as the Chinese, probably because we don't face the threats they do.
No.Chinese vision was to regain the lost old glory of the Chinese people. They had taken lessons from their humiliation/opium wars and Japanese attack seriously and India is found wanting on that front.India lacked cohesion and national vision right from start.and still India lack that vision.Its confused in between NAM-2 and alliance with USA today.

जन गण मन अधिनायक जय हे
भारत भाग्यविधाता
पंजाब सिन्धु गुजरात मराठा
द्राविड़ उत्कल बंगा
विन्ध्य हिमाचल यमुना गंगा
उच्छल जलधि तरंगा
तव शुभ नामे जागे
तव शुभ आशीष मागे
गाहे तव जयगाथा
जन गण मंगलदायक जय हे
भारत भाग्यविधाता
जय हे, जय हे, जय हे
जय जय जय जय हे!

maar khany ka mode hai ? :taz: ag 14 august hai ok koi masti nhi chayee .our was made original cotton but then we paid 10% to zardari i admit it . bus ab khush ?

Chalo ab bas hamare BSF ke DIG ko mithayan khilana band kar do. Tond nikal aayi hai:lol:

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

Pakistan Rangers Director General, Major General Mian Mohammad Hilal Hussain (L) shakes hands with Indian Border Security Force (BSF) Deputy Inspector General Sanjeev Bhanot (2nd R) during a ceremony to celebrate Pakistan’s Independence Day at the India-Pakistan Wagah border post on August 14, 2012. Pakistan on August 14 celebrated its 65th anniversary of the country's independence from British rule.

Like a Baus.

610x.jpg

No.Chinese vision was to regain the lost old glory of the Chinese people. They had taken lessons from their humiliation/opium wars and Japanese attack seriously and India is found wanting on that front.India lacked cohesion and national vision right from start.and still India lack that vision.Its confused in between NAM-2 and alliance with USA today.

India escaped WW2, while China endured the worst of it.

Back
Top Bottom