What's new

Happy 65th Independence Day India!

Rowdies, Mafias ,murderers , **** actress etc. getting popular day by day. Following evils are fashion now.

Where is the thread for 14th August?-
You Indians are very demeaning guests-
Should hv waited for 14th August thread-
What was the hury?-

Different peoples have different sensitivity level and emotional attachment with their religion/beliefs etc So if some Christian make fun of Jesus that don't mean you should expect the same from Muslims who take their religion or prophet very seriously and also if you don't believe in any religion or prophet then better don't talk about them in inappropriate way..

i didnt want to speak this loud but i have seen a lot of pakistanis pronouncing people as peoples...i dont know why?? but sir, there's no such thing "peoples" even in plural form..people is itself used in plural form and person in singular form...odd grammars but grammars....:cool::smokin:

Advanced wishes to my 1.2 billion countrymen.
India.gif

thank you

and happy independence day to all indians from me too :cheers:

a real indian and a great marathi manoos
Now same marathi manoos do photo op with kids holding placards saying "terrorist uncles are misguded youth dont kill innocents".form human chains and chandle lights vigil and immediately after 6 months of attack they elect same party which sends dosa response to attacks.:sick:

Back
Top Bottom