What's new

Happy 4th of July

Georgeclark

Reaction score
Country
United States
american_independence_day_desktop_wallpaper-588x200.jpg

As, it is already 4th of July here in India, Happy Independence Day to all my American Mates here. Just came back from American Embassy Hyderabad (India). We also have fireworks and a Dinner Party here tonight :)

Lets not forget the Dreams of our founding fathers. Thomas Jefferson Said : "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." So, Be happy and stay strong.
We are and always will be The United States of America

:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Happy_Independence_Day.jpg

As, it is already 4th of July here in India, Happy Independence Day to all my American Mates here. Just came back from American Embassy Hyderabad (India). We also have fireworks and a Dinner Party here tonight :)
So you are an American living in India. Are you ? :o: Aww.. I thought the other way around and thought you got the flags mixed up. Anyway happy Independence to you and all Americans.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom