What's new

Hang me if I am guilty, Narendra Modi tells Urdu weekly

For me there is little difference between Narendra Modi and Osama bin Laden.

Both are terrorists and dono hi masoomiyat claim karte hain/thay...

Dialogue maar raha hai as he knows nobody is going to trap him

Modi being compared with OBL.
Height of trolling.
Modi is head of an elected government and has done wonders for gujarat. It is one of the best administered and progressive state in India.
BTW going by your logic, even your govt is terrorist as they have legalized the drone attacks which are killing hundreds of Pakistani civilians/soldiers daily. Senseless Comparisons coming from a mod is not what I expect from PDF.

Good. But I was talking in the context that not all minorities will feel secure at any given time. Its always a trade-off.

One more thing - India is secular not because the minorities demand it, but because the majority wills it. It is upto the minorities not to beat this "secular" card so much so that, majority community develops an aversion towards it.

No it is not a few coalition parties if you are referring to the DMK - the 70,000 crore CWG was done by the Congress, the Adarsh scaam by the Congress, the 'Coal'gate by Congress, the 2G scam in which Raja was made a scapegoat was actually by Chidamabaram..again congress.

As I said, you want to support Congress because as a minority you cant think of voting for BJP out of idealogical compulsions..but again since you dont want to say that openly, you bring in the 'minority' card to justify it. No need bro, everyone is free to vote for whichever party he/she feels looks after his/her interests. Never mind about the country.
Well said Mate!!
On Topic- Its Nice to be Secular, But not Pseudo-secular. What I have recoginzed is as the time for LokSabha Election nearing, The hue and cry against NAMO is increasing day by day! Question is- Do congress and its allies fears of Modi "The killer". No, But they know very well, How his Good works are proving as last nail in Upa government.
If one who take interest in Watching news can clearly observe the Modi Bashing trend is common now a days... Hail to Fourth Pillar of Democracy- Indian Paid Media. In live debates, they just tries to show one side of the coin, and whenever gets solid replies, they just ends the debate.. No wonder, The people who wish for a divided India will feel happy to See UNITED STATES OF INDIA in future , if We continuously behave deaf , dumb and Blind to cheap politics..

Some people can never understand , 5000+ killed in 1969 in gujrat voilence, was there modi ?
almost a million hindus cleansed from kashmir , was there modi ?
2000 killed in bagalpur , was there modi ?
LOL just because modi was CM it doesn't makes him a criminal .

The Pseudo Seculars need one face to Gather Muslim Votes. What face is better than Modi...

Rahu Gandhi: I will fight for 8% reservation for Mionority (Apart Muslim no other Minority want it) , He is labeled as Secular.
Modi: I will fight for 8 Cr Gujrati, irresepective of his religion, he is secular....

In India Talking in favor of Muslim is secularism ...

Are Muslim really Minority in India??? There is one Muslim for 3 other religion , how are they Minority??? In UP and Assam they are upto 50% in some place...

The Pseudo Seculars need one face to Gather Muslim Votes. What face is better than Modi...

Rahu Gandhi: I will fight for 8% reservation for Mionority (Apart Muslim no other Minority want it) , He is labeled as Secular.
Modi: I will fight for 8 Cr Gujrati, irresepective of his religion, he is secular....

In India Talking in favor of Muslim is secularism ...

Are Muslim really Minority in India??? There is one Muslim for 3 other religion , how are they Minority??? In UP and Assam they are upto 50% in some place...

You hit the nail on the head. This is the difference between these two leaders. Narendrabhai is always speaking for 6 crores Gujarati irrespective of any religion or majority or minority and other so called secularist always tries to divide the country on the name of religion by doing dirty cast / religion based politics

I feel, that to allow modi the luxury of a patent on the terms growth and development is as big a mistake as making unsubstantiated claims about him being a terrorist.

I am tired of the Gandhi clan at the centre and can't wait till 2014, but is modi the ONLY option we Indians have?

Hang Me if Im guilty.. says Modi...
So the trial happens..
Judge : Are you guilty?
Modi: No I am Modi...
Judge : Case dismissed

yea konsa judge tha ? high court ka ya laughter challenge k siddhu paa ji?

the classic counter argument "innocent until proven guilty".... you know and i know how the legal systems work for common man and for the politicians... any way i rest my case... no use in digging old graves when you know what to expect....

Good...if you are gonna accuse someone, better be prepared to defend that accusation with facts.

People need facts, not opinions...:)

smajhota express blast kerne wale aur sarjeet singh bhejne wale ke mun se yeh words ache nahi lagte

Aap ki country puri ek list hai date wise lekin kaafi time se update nai ki hai batayi to upload kar du, usme dekh li jiye ga kitno terroristo ko aap logo ne pala hai aur aap ka mulkal kitna zimedaar hai.

Back
Top Bottom