What's new

Hang Kasab near Gateway of India, says Munde

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Mumbai , Mar 19 Seeking speedy trial and execution of Ajmal Kasab, the lone terrorist caught in the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks, BJP general secretary Gopinath Munde today demanded that Kasab be hanged publicly near Gateway of India here.
"The United States has made sweeping changes in its security-related norms after the terror attacks there. We should also take security situation seriously," Munde said while speaking on the interim budget tabled in the House on March 17.

"The State Government has made a mockery of the situation by first naming 21 and later 65 members on the State Security Council,"Munde, a former state Home minister, said.

The BJP leader was delivering what may turn out to be his last speech in the House where he has been a member for over two decades.

He has been fielded by BJP from Beed Lok Sabha constituency. PTI VT
527726 : National : Hang Kasab near Gateway of India, says Munde

Why Indian are so much in rush to hang kasab ?.
First Indian govt said , if Pak official accept him as Pakistani, then they will allow to see him. But after accepting Indian demand, still no meeting.Instead rush to hang him and filling case in civil court. Isn't huge betrayal and mistrust? Govt of India try to save BJP from embarrassment (BJP supporters itself involve in anti Pakistan terrorism) or its own failure ?

Last edited:
The BJP just likes to politicize everything and create and use anti-muslim sentiments to their advantage......

Mumbai , Mar 19 Seeking speedy trial and execution of Ajmal Kasab, the lone terrorist caught in the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks, BJP general secretary Gopinath Munde today demanded that Kasab be hanged publicly near Gateway of India here.
"The United States has made sweeping changes in its security-related norms after the terror attacks there. We should also take security situation seriously," Munde said while speaking on the interim budget tabled in the House on March 17.

"The State Government has made a mockery of the situation by first naming 21 and later 65 members on the State Security Council,"Munde, a former state Home minister, said.

The BJP leader was delivering what may turn out to be his last speech in the House where he has been a member for over two decades.

First Indian govt said , if Pak official accept him as Pakistani, then they will allow to see him. But after accepting Indian demand, still no meeting.Instead rush to hang him and filling case in civil court. Isn't huge betrayal and mistrust?

Note that he is a BJP candidate standing for re-election. This is just election bluster intended to "show" people that BJP will handle terror better than Congress. I would not listen to any politician till elections are over and the new gov't is sworn in...and there will be no public hangings in India as it will obviously damage the country's international reputation.

First Indian govt said , if Pak official accept him as Pakistani, then they will allow to see him. But after accepting Indian demand, still no meeting.Instead rush to hang him and filling case in civil court. Isn't huge betrayal and mistrust? Govt of India try to save BJP from embarrassment (BJP supporters itself involve in anti Pakistan terrorism) or its own failure ?

I don't think Indian law will allow for a public hanging - currently any punishment that involves torture, barbarity, humiliation or degradation is banned by Supreme Court. A public hanging would be humiliating and degrading, I think.

I don't think Indian law will allow for a public hanging - currently any punishment that involves torture, barbarity, humiliation or degradation is banned by Supreme Court. A public hanging would be humiliating and degrading, I think.

Hey leave public hanging, You can bet on me! He will not be hanged for sure , Think of a situation if the new government in India depends some local state parties . Something would happen as parliament case.

Hey leave public hanging, You can bet on me! He will not be hanged for sure , Think of a situation if the new government in India depends some local state parties . Something would happen as parliament case.

Parliament case was different in the sense that a lot of people suspected the evidence and a lot of people thought it would lead to lot more deaths in Kashmir. There are even some Indians who don't want him hanged (who are patriotic in every act that they do).

Here the evidence seems to have already been judged in the court of public opinion, with live tv coverage and video recordings. I would really like to see someone who stands up for Kasab. (Except for people like me who are opposed to Capital punishment in general).

they're probably gonna let him escape
nobody is hanging anybody
just wait and watch

Is it safe to assume that all moderate people who wish to know about news shouldn't take Inidan politicians seriously untill after the elections?

Is hanging the solution, maybe if he is ripped to shreds and fed to dogs it would scare the lives out of the terrorists wouldn't it.

Is it safe to assume that all moderate people who wish to know about news shouldn't take Inidan politicians seriously untill after the elections?

Is hanging the solution, maybe if he is ripped to shreds and fed to dogs it would scare the lives out of the terrorists wouldn't it.

Saddam Hussain is dead.

Parliament case was different in the sense that a lot of people suspected the evidence and a lot of people thought it would lead to lot more deaths in Kashmir. There are even some Indians who don't want him hanged (who are patriotic in every act that they do).

Here the evidence seems to have already been judged in the court of public opinion, with live tv coverage and video recordings. I would really like to see someone who stands up for Kasab. (Except for people like me who are opposed to Capital punishment in general).

My statement was only about "convicted" criminals in parliament case and do you really feel Congress will not think of avoiding Kasab's death to avoid violence in Kashmir again? ( I am completely different from you in death penalty :) )

Note that he is a BJP candidate standing for re-election. This is just election bluster intended to "show" people that BJP will handle terror better than Congress. I would not listen to any politician till elections are over and the new gov't is sworn in...and there will be no public hangings in India as it will obviously damage the country's international reputation.

In China we use Injection, In india, you still hang.
Where is the democracy and human rights?

why do him want to hurry up to hang this suspect?

it is doutful

this is election drama..after that they will like to blame pakistan again bcz killing kasab will finish everything

The guy should be hanged if he is guilty.......if your not going to hang somebody over mass murder then what will you hang somebody for?

But let there be a fair and total investigation first with evidence shared with all.

no objection, if he guilty, then should be hang or what ever court of law applies. But, why Pak officials are still not allowed to see Kasab.

no objection, if he guilty, then should be hang or what ever court of law applies. But, why Pak officials are still not allowed to see Kasab.

because indian and pakistani politicians are equally corrupt ...... pakistan first could not make up its mind if kasab was their national, and threads here attest tpo that, then it has accepted but has not asked for meeting now providing their counsellor an access.

indian politicians, not to be outdone, first blamed pakistan, then hindus (antulay farce inspiteof FBI also agreeing to LeT angle) and then they want o hang him!!!!!!!

I remember ram jethmalani telling in an interview that he had approached the home minister of india on dawood ibrahims willingness to surrender on precondition that trial will be held in india under indian laws ........ firstly the home ministyer of the time didnt reply to offer and secondly it served to prove, in ram jethmalanis words, the surity that dawood had in indian justice system of getting away with not guilty or if found guilty, of the verdict coming after his natural death as appeals and counter appeals would keep him on bail and safe for ever .......

the lok sabha case proves that point .... law taking its own course ... (and votebank politics its own)

Back
Top Bottom