What's new

Handwara Encounter: CRPF inspector, policeman killed, five forces personnel injured

Very much unconfirmed for now- Reports satellites picked up Pakistan moving nuclear-tipped ‘Shaheen-III’ ballistic missiles out of storage sites on TEL’s (transporter erector launchers) last night
If true a welcome move on my part

Very much unconfirmed for now- Reports satellites picked up Pakistan moving nuclear-tipped ‘Shaheen-III’ ballistic missiles out of storage sites on TEL’s (transporter erector launchers) last night

Oh man. I would love to send a few of those on Modi toadies.

That's what I was wanting to hear.
Fk Yeah !

Holy Fck. No No. What are they going to do, hit Delhi, Chennai, West Bengal.

NNOUNCEMENT: Translation: The number of injured on Pakistani side of LoC in Kotli is increasing every passing hour. Hospitals facing shortage of blood. People around the area are requested to donate blood to nearest hospital in Kotli. Urgent need: O negative #Pakistan

F. Jeffery

added,

عائشہ خان @Ashikhan251
زخمیوں کی تعداد مسلسل بڑھتی جارہی ہے جسکی وجہ سے کوٹلی کے ڈسٹرکٹ ہسپتال میں خون کی اشد ضرورت ہے تمام حضرات سے اپیل کی جاتی ہے کہ O - نیگیٹو بلڈ کی ڈسٹرکٹ ہسپتال کوٹلی مین اشد ضرورت ہے.
1 reply 19 retweets 22 likes

Guys if this continues I can guarantee that there won't be election in India. And who cares if Israel or USA is pumping them nuclear war will kill people on both side quickly but these fucktards will die very slow and painful death cuz nuclear war will stay in our atmosphere and surely **** them to.

NNOUNCEMENT: Translation: The number of injured on Pakistani side of LoC in Kotli is increasing every passing hour. Hospitals facing shortage of blood. People around the area are requested to donate blood to nearest hospital in Kotli. Urgent need: O negative #Pakistan

F. Jeffery

added,

عائشہ خان @Ashikhan251
زخمیوں کی تعداد مسلسل بڑھتی جارہی ہے جسکی وجہ سے کوٹلی کے ڈسٹرکٹ ہسپتال میں خون کی اشد ضرورت ہے تمام حضرات سے اپیل کی جاتی ہے کہ O - نیگیٹو بلڈ کی ڈسٹرکٹ ہسپتال کوٹلی مین اشد ضرورت ہے.
1 reply 19 retweets 22 likes
Our government is dumb, not moving civilians into make shift camps whilst the border tensions are high is lack off care for human life

That's what I was wanting to hear.
Fk Yeah !
That means all indians and pakistanjz will die. If not all then 90% for sure. Inckuding me and most of you all sitting in india pakistan nepal bangladesh

I am not Surprised at this at all.... Given the situation ....... Both countries are on RED alert.. My guess is both may had them ready last night ,, both country may had there Nukes ready...….. I am sure this is what made China , Russia worried (US want this war)…….. I am sure all the satellites picked both courtiers missiles … We may see some pictures later in future...

State-of-the-art commerical satellites can pick on these movements, not only military. Just saying.

Back
Top Bottom