What's new

Handwara Encounter: CRPF inspector, policeman killed, five forces personnel injured

they dont understand your value. you are a golden egg laying sparrow
I should hire a consultant for messaging on pdf .
Hope bharat rakshak had so many pak guys but defencepk is more fun as of now.

what a lame troll you are ! Now happily gets banned. :rofl:
As for any attack , your teeth are going to be shattered today, tomorrow or the day after that. :chilli::chilli::chilli:
You want war indian just bring it. No last rites in this deal.:butcher: :devil: :smokin:
Bro i am banned

Indian terrorist army using Heavy Artillery on LOC..... They are bombing every thing ….. We may lose many more civilians and soldiers.... ……….. Things are extremely ugly...……...

Indian soldiers are dying like flies these day. It's almost like as if it's payback time for Indian soldiers. I wonder who is giving so much punishment to Indian military. There doesn't seem to be any end to this.

Where I am sitting there is total black out and Army has moved heavy Artillery towards border. Even many heard heavy fire sounds late night Yesterday. No deescalation so far, heavy army movement going on in our area. Moral of people is high and they are ready for any situation.

Last edited:
Sir OIC is a source of discouragement for Pak Muslims now we should find new alliance as we have seen Umma ka Chuma, as they have invited War monger Sushma as Chief guest. We as a sovereign nation should stand up for our noble cause no matter what happens as taught by our religion. I am quite agreed with your example of Tipu Sultan.
Had our establishment not tolerated these corruptions and currupc people's long before and had laid economic foundation and till now gatherd just 100 bln USD every one would have been pissing before us , and we would have not being facing such condition, establishment is equally responsible for this accumulated mess and financial weakness,

MORE PHOTOS from Pakistani side of LoC showing the damage done to civilian structures by Indian shelling.

D0l9JuCWkAQb7Ab.jpg

D0l9JuSWwAAd_-D.jpg

D0l9JuUX4AEiZEL.jpg

D0l9JuTWoAYpFPe.jpg

PHOTOS showing the injured and the damage done to civilian structures by Indian shelling on the Pakistani side of LoC.

D0l8rJTW0AAX4uW.jpg

D0l8rJQX0AARFb0.jpg

D0l8rJXW0AERVXI.jpg

D0l8rJIWoAIh_tY.jpg

I should hire a consultant for messaging on pdf .
Hope bharat rakshak had so many pak guys but defencepk is more fun as of now.

you do know if you need something to be done. its best to do it yourself.
its always fun where Pakistanis are. One of the lesser surprises from Pakistan

Indians playing stupid games and winning stupid prizes.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom