What's new

Hamza Ali Abbasi's threatening email to Reham Khan

Deleting emails doesnt delete them from server. Emails sent can always be retrieved from servers.

I would say good job Hamza, because Reham is a cheap slut.

It looks like Reham Khan really have some good stuff to tell about I.K, whatever behind this book but PItians nervousness tell a lot.......
Look at Hamza Abbasi's tweets he clearly wants to blackmail Reham over some hacked emails which is totally wrong and Reham Khan can sue him over this.......
Now PItians calling names to Reham Khan but back them she was doodh ki dulhi beauty queen...:lol:
Hypocrisy at its best.....:azn:

I would say good job Hamza, because Reham is a cheap slut.
And what about the man you choose this slut to marry? did that stupid enough still qualify to lead people of Pakistan who fails to choose right wife for himself?

looks like Reham Khan really have some good stuff to tell about I.K, whatever behind this book but PItians nervousness tell a lot.......
Look at Hamza Abbasi's tweets he clearly wants to blackmail Reham over some hacked emails which is totally wrong and Reham Khan can sue him over this.......
Now PItians calling names to Reham Khan but back them she was doodh ki dulhi beauty queen...:lol:
Hypocrisy at its best

Emails form a "fake hamza" o_O. See post number 20 please

patwaris are now hitting below the belt. reham may even have mentioned about IK's tool size in her book.

Emails form a "fake hamza" o_O. See post number 20 please
Only investigating authorities can confirm either it is from fake or real Hamza but it seems to be legit.....wait for few more days until cat comes out of box.....
Another thing is that it may be well planned ploy by Reham and Hamza to promote her book....possible....

patwaris are now hitting below the belt. reham may even have mentioned about IK's tool size in her book.
Once news paper quoted Reham about the inability of IT.

Only investigating authorities can confirm either it is from fake or real Hamza but it seems to be legit...

Another gulalai in the making ? o_O
We should first bring her to court and sue Ik. And if proved guilty of falsely defaming IK, should he sentenced to atleast 20 years imprisonment so that girls like her dont make the ""harassement" a joke.

upload_2018-6-4_3-9-49.png

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom