What's new

Hamid Mir was the first guy to call Ajmal Qasaab a Pakistani - Where are yo

Foreign govt? Why on earth would 1 care about what foreign govt accepts...

If Pak accepted it....case kero...

ISI would rather be quiet then chasing a bunch of trolls :rofl:

ISI would be quiet? Are you sure? But Pakistani history have taught me otherwise. Remember the lot of letters Zardari have sent UAE, USA, hell even India, how the military is planning to depose him?

Ya, its right, who cares, if foreign govt accepts. But still Pakistan govt accepted. So the case is on.

ISI would be quiet? Are you sure? But Pakistani history have taught me otherwise. Remember the lot of letters Zardari have sent UAE, USA, hell even India, how the military is planning to depose him?

Ya, its right, who cares, if foreign govt accepts. But still Pakistan govt accepted. So the case is on.

Well if by govt you mean Zardari...well, with his acceptance you can take him freeeeee!!

a hardcore "radical" with an indian accent... askin forgiveness from "bhagwan" instead of Allah? and than an indian official blaming his own govt abt it?

i was about to write the same !!!!!!!! man honestly creeps me out :lol:

exactly they screw up their own plot with their own hands.....what can u expect :lol:

Who is the ISI chasing? and for what?:undecided:

That was in response to @Rajaraja Chola who wanted ISI to make noise about Qasab wrongly accused as a Pakistani...So, I said why bother wasting time on a thing which will not yield!

Although i dnt believe in conspiracy theories... but a hardcore "radical" with an indian accent... askin forgiveness from "bhagwan" instead of Allah? and than an indian official blaming his own govt abt it?
@DESERT FIGHTER Bro :raise: this @Rajaraja Chola ( I keep reading that as Cholay) anyway....said govt of Pak accepted? Which govt and accepted what? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
That was in response to @Rajaraja Chola who wanted ISI to make noise about Qasab wrongly accused as a Pakistani...So, I said why bother wasting time on a thing which will not yield!

Bro this @Rajaraja Chola ( I keep reading that as Cholay) anyway....said govt of Pak accepted? Which govt and accepted what? :unsure:

Dear Talon, Cholay isnt a bad name at all, only except you are killing a name of an ancient empire :D (no offence).
Are you telling me Pakistan govt never accepted Kasab is a pakistani/?

Well if by govt you mean Zardari...well, with his acceptance you can take him freeeeee!!

Nope. IM malik, I think FIA also probed and collected evidence against dear kasab.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Talon, Cholay isnt a bad name at all, only except you are killing a name of an ancient empire :D (no offence).

Oh the chola kingdom....I have heard about it...There was some famous raid the Chola raid no idea what happened but that is all that rings a bell about it!! Cholay prob coz am hungry :P
Nope. IM malik, I think FIA also probed and collected evidence against dear kasab.

He is dear to you lot maybe....But def not to us!

If Indian govt can provide proof to Pakistan on Kasab, then Pakistan can counter it. I have never seen any counter facts from Pakistani side apart from outright dismissal.

Lol
So many conspiracy theories
I cant stand all of those at once
off for now

If Indian govt can provide proof to Pakistan on Kasab, then Pakistan can counter it. I have never seen any counter facts from Pakistani side apart from outright dismissal.

Yea they dismissed it as absurd!

well if he ever was a pakistani then why didnt ur government give access to pakistani authorities to question him and deem his identity, we gave u access to sarbjit (the terrorist) u could have granted access to kassab too, u didnt inspite of that u were granted access to sarbjit and were allowed to question him....and if he was a pakistani then why was his body not handed over to Pakistan ???? :azn: :azn:

is there any official letter of accepting that kassab was a pakistani by the pakistani authorities given to the indian authoritites ???

the only identity found was an identity card of a Hyderabad-based Arunodaya College (INDIA)....which was on trial deemed as fake (now thats called fake plainly to save ur a$$) no other identity !!!!!

well if he ever was a pakistani then why didnt ur government give access to pakistani authorities to question him and deem his identity, we gave u access to sarbjit (the terrorist) u could have granted access to kassab too, u didnt inspite of that u were granted access to sarbjit and were allowed to question him....and if he was a pakistani then why was his body not handed over to Pakistan ???? :azn: :azn:

is there any official letter of accepting that kassab was a pakistani by the pakistani authorities given to the indian authoritites ???

the only identity found was an identity card of a Hyderabad-based Arunodaya College (INDIA)....which was on trial deemed as fake (now thats called fake plainly to save ur a$$) no other identity !!!!!

What a story!!! Sarabjit was given consular access, not a case access. Kasab was given such access as well. And Kasab family never wanted his body, so ask his family to write to GoI to handover the body. Then build a temple to honour him.
There is a lotta difference between consular and judicial access. Know that. FYI, No pakistani officials have ever stood in Indian courts. So why would we? Imagine a Magistrate of any country , questioned in another country's court?
No country would allow it. The second judicial commission is on its way,

Hyderabad , whateva coll. U are telling a story cooked up by jihadist, never heard of here in India.
Cook up better story next time

and if he was a pakistani then why was his body not handed over to Pakistan ???? :azn: :azn:

Indian govt wanted to hand over his and the 9 others' bodies to Pakistan. It was Pakistani officials that never responded. Kasab's family did asked for the body back, but the request should have come from the govt.

"This news is hell for us," Shahnaz Sughra, Kasab's aunt, told Reuters by phone. "...Even if he did something wrong, we just want his body. Even if he did something wrong, I am proud that he taught the enemy a lesson in their own country."

Profile - The baby-faced Pakistan gunman hanged for Mumbai attacks | Reuters

Back
Top Bottom