What's new

Hamid Mir was the first guy to call Ajmal Qasaab a Pakistani - Where are yo

Ya...you guys should pause a bit and wonder whether there might be more than you know. The ATS of Maharashtra was not investigating the case, the CBI was. The ATS of Maharashtra led by the late Hemant Karkare had no jurisdiction in Panipat over a 1000 kms away (an important distinction that many Pakistanis simply fail to understand). Their claims have no evidentiary value in the Samjhauta case & was discounted by the CBI. Subsequently, allegations have been made on the supposed "confessional" statement of Aseemanand but no proof has yet been found & no charges laid against Lt.Col.Purohit.

Lies? Exposed? By whom? If we expose it ourselves, we are hardly lying, are we? If we were, we would have exposed that, would we? What is difficult to understand there?

For u my friend ''Denial is a Blessing'' :cheers:keep hallucinating urself.... ( Thank God they didn't pointed Gujarat massacre on Pakistan)

:omghaha: man, u r too funny .... can't stop laughing ... :omghaha: :omghaha:

waiting for the day Pakistan claims Imran Khan as a RAW agent ... :rofl:

Buddy you are wrong my friend , he is already a member of the Illuminati Society and a MOSSAD agent .

BKoJ75rCMAIbvqj.jpg

Buddy you are wrong my friend , he is already a member of the Illuminati Society and a MOSSAD agent .

Someday Pakistanis will claim that Power Crisis in their country is also a RAW/CIA/MOSSAD conspiracy .... :omghaha:

And you think that is true? Do you know about the various video morphing tools dear? Propagandationist make such video.
The Ajmal Kasab identity is never a question. The Pakistani govt have accepted it, foreign govt have accepted it. The evidence is simply too big to hide it.

Do you think military and ISI would be quiet if the Pak govt accepted for a crime it havent did? Its for everyone to see.

Foreign govt? Why on earth would 1 care about what foreign govt accepts...

If Pak accepted it....case kero...

ISI would rather be quiet then chasing a bunch of trolls :rofl:

Pakistanis like in this thread above can surprise anyone in the world with their conspiracy theories . Eat Conspiracy flakes for breafast , conspiracy biryani for lunch and conspiracy nihari for dinner . Then **** conspiracy everywhere .

Everything in their lives is conspiracy .

Taliban is CIA Agent .
Malala is CIA agent
One CIA agent is killing another CIA Agent . :disagree:

RAW, Joos ,KHAD , Mossad , MI , KGB , Annunakis , Martians , Illuminatis , Bohemian Groves , Tall ones , Grey ones weird ones all are behind anything and everything in Pakistan .

Nothing happens in Pakistan on its own .

A guy who speaks in an Indian accent, calls on Bhagwan in his invocations is fact not a conspiracy.

I have always maintained that Kassab was not a Pakistani. You can say he is form Faridkot. Its so easy to steal identity and put that on a person.

It was a similar case a few years ago when Indian agencies again put a blame on Pakistan and showed their pictures on hysteric Indian media. It turned out all of them were in Lahore. Which leads me to believe someone is stealing Pakistani ids from NADRA offices in Punjab.

Also, please revisit the idiotic Bollywood style evidence India submitted. That rickety boat. It cant survive high waters between Karachi and Mumbai.

Foreign govt? Why on earth would 1 care about what foreign govt accepts...

If Pak accepted it....case kero...

ISI would rather be quiet then chasing a bunch of trolls :rofl:

Who is the ISI chasing? and for what?:undecided:

Back
Top Bottom