What's new

Hamid Mir going to do something big against Mubashr Luqman.read mirs tweets

Idiots like Mubashar Luqman like to create a fuss about everything. No matter what N-League does good or bad he tries his level best to derail every initiative of their's and somehow make a bad image out of it, a true talent of its kind and a true "lafafa".
PTI supporters love him because he does so and hate others because they don't, simple is that. Geo and its team is the most watched because they do journalism and don't have any personal vendetta against anyone as people like mubashar luqman has. The day he would start criticizing PTI and leave N-league to peace i am pretty sure he would too be declared as the enemy of the state on defence.pk.

Idiots like Mubashar Luqman like to create a fuss about everything. No matter what N-League does good or bad he tries his level best to derail every initiative of their's and somehow make a bad image out of it, a true talent of its kind and a true "lafafa".
PTI supporters love him because he does so and hate others because they don't, simple is that. Geo and its team is the most watched because they do journalism and don't have any personal vendetta against anyone as people like mubashar luqman has. The day he would start criticizing PTI and leave N-league to peace i am pretty sure he would too be declared as the enemy of the state on defence.pk.

Exactly,send your point across in such a manner that it some how changes the mentality of public about specific issue:How media helped in Mr.Musharraf's downfall we all are evident for it.
It is no longer just a business,it is more then that..it is a vector now,to change,to brainwash weak minds,and it's closure is not the solution either.
What I suggest,that we should also inject pro-army and pro-Pakistan analysts and must keep working on exposing such media persons like Hamid Mir etc,you can say this tit of it.
As long as it is just a business,we damn care,but if it is used as another strategy of offense then we can also answer back in same tone

Slav

The saying is that where there is smoke there is fire - the reason, Army is taking a licking in the media is because it is taking a licking on the battlefield ---- now Hamid Mir or any other media person cannot change this reality

See Mr. Musharraf (and I am a strong supporter of his), lost public support - No media person made him lose the support, a unique combination of events polices and public mood is something that those who opposed Mr. Musharraf took advantage of.

Look at the example right here on this board, when the Army or Police perform well, we support them, when they don't we express dissatisfaction hoping the message gets thru that we want action none of this "Islam and Jihad" drama - now some people support this and others think that it's inappropriate, that there are some holy cows (army) if you will.

No one is stopping Army supporters from media, reality is that it is public support that is lacking - instead of tackling and killing off Islamist extremists, why should our focus be on Mr. Mir, giving him importance?? If Army delivers on the battle field, Mr. Mir and a thousand like him cannot change reality

Slav

The saying is that where there is smoke there is fire - the reason, Army is taking a licking in the media is because it is taking a licking on the battlefield ---- now Hamid Mir or any other media person cannot change this reality

See Mr. Musharraf (and I am a strong supporter of his), lost public support - No media person made him lose the support, a unique combination of events polices and public mood is something that those who opposed Mr. Musharraf took advantage of.

Look at the example right here on this board, when the Army or Police perform well, we support them, when they don't we express dissatisfaction hoping the message gets thru that we want action none of this "Islam and Jihad" drama - now some people support this and others think that it's inappropriate, that there are some holy cows (army) if you will.

No one is stopping Army supporters from media, reality is that it is public support that is lacking - instead of tackling and killing off Islamist extremists, why should our focus be on Mr. Mir, giving him importance?? If Army delivers on the battle field, Mr. Mir and a thousand like him cannot change reality

Yes,Mr.Muse, I agree with you,well said,but we cannot deny this fact that how our so called media analysts work on manipulating the truth,how they help in increasing panic or how their reports and analysis effect on investments and environment some how.
yes,media can not change the truth,but their manipulation and hypocrisy can effect the behavior of public,remember when Mr.Musharraf imposed emergency then how geo tv created panic,you must have seen what they were projecting,twisting,exaggerating the facts and how their assumptions have effected on our investment and economy?
It is available on you tube you can watch and analyse again..
media is one of the most prominent,effective sector of the country and it should be controlled,as everyone is not like you or us,who can identify facts and figures clearly.

i dont have anythng against Hamid mir ..but he use media for his own revange .. he is very baised against Musharraf and sheak Rashid .. and he try to hit army in every show ,

We all know that they are payed in millions,you are also ignoring Kamran Khan,Javed chaudhry even Dr.Shahid Masood,all of them are reported that they took money in millions for specific purposes about which we all are well aware of.

Actually there is a huge difference. There are lot of others who are as dirty as these anchors but none of them is as anti Pakistan or Anti Security forces as Hamid Mir. Similarly no other TV channel is as anti Pakistan or pro india as Geo TV is..

Actually there is a huge difference. There are lot of others who are as dirty as these anchors but none of them is as anti Pakistan or Anti Security forces as Hamid Mir. Similarly no other TV channel is as anti Pakistan or pro india as Geo TV is..

well said,I agree with you..they are purely doing their dirty business in the name of 'Sachaye':drag:

if they want to do business then do something else . not try to start a war between two countries for your so called "business"

and portray every other country as saint.

ab daku chori ka shor machay ga ?

what good has media done? they even stabbed PTI if it was not for them already exposed media/influence agent media/political biased media know to the public PTI would not have got half the seats.

no media is allowed to do such things . they will be straighten out eventually .

DANDA PER HAY

yara wo jo bhi tha but ab jo problem irs the matter of national interest,

"Ye mat dekho kon keh rha ha, ye dekho k kya keh rha ha"

Realistically, i would like to see all these journalists go to jail. Not just Lucman but also Hamid Mir, Hassan Nisar etc...

Back
Top Bottom