What's new

Hamid mir emitting his venom on Pak army

Pakistani shaheens

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

In this video Hamid mir is talking to indian anchor in indian channel. And he is emitting his venom against our beloved army. He is criticizing the army in whole video. And he is also defaming Pakistan and saying that Pakistan is very unsafe country. This video shows the true color of Hamid mir and his loyalty to india and his hatred towards Pakistan, Pakistan army and ISI.
And he also said in this video that Pakistan army is not Pakistan army but it's punjabi army lol so basically he is creating the hatred between Pakistanis. And he is creating ethnic riot in Pakistan. And he also said that Pakistani army is going to involved in some kind of conspiracy against Asif Ali zardari. Ignoring all the corruption of zardari and still he is showing the world that zardari is gem of Pakistan. And telling that he has threat from Pak army. Secondly hamid mir is saying in this video indirectly that Pakistan has great threat from it's Pakistan army and ISI and without noticing that Pak army and ISI is real Defence of Pakistan and they are the one who is protecting Pakistani by sacrificing their own lives.
And finally he said that I'm ( mr hamid mir) fighting for Pakistanis :rofl::cuckoo: I really laughed after hearing this. A person who talks trash about Pakistan and criticize it's army everytime and has soft corner towards Pakistans enemies (India) and ignores the Kashmiris and mislead Pakistani nation all the time and always backs the corrupt politicians (Zardari) and a person who is against the creation of Pakistan and two nation theory, will he (Hamid mir) is going to protect Pakistan:omghaha:
If I hurt someone's feeling then I'm really sorry but it's true that this guy (Hamid mir) needs some mental treatment. He is sitting in india and saying he will gonna protect Pakistan? And our great ISI and brave army who is sacrificing their everything even their lives to protect this country and it's people. And Hamid mir is saying that Pak army is threat to Pakistan. Shame on this Jewish journalist.
AND MAY ALLAH PROTECT US ALL FROM DAJJALI FITNA !! Amin

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD! ...............PAK ARMY AND ISI ZINDABAD!

There is much to criticize the Army for, because it is not above criticism. And tens of thousands of dead Pakistanis prove just how unsafe it is these days.

Truth hurts.

Now wait for some gifts from Army Lovers.............

It's not about loving army or not but talking like that to a not so friendly country and then, maligning the forces, it's just plain case condemnable. Definitely, questions his patriotism and if not that, then his mental faculties.

Leave journalism and military alone, it is unbecoming of a cricketer to criticise Pakistan or the PCB when speaking to a foreign channel and the guy always ended up being penalised.

In this video Hamid mir is talking to indian anchor in indian channel. And he is emitting his venom against our beloved army. He is criticizing the army in whole video. And he is also defaming Pakistan and saying that Pakistan is very unsafe country. This video shows the true color of Hamid mir and his loyalty to india and his hatred towards Pakistan, Pakistan army and ISI.
And he also said in this video that Pakistan army is not Pakistan army but it's punjabi army lol so basically he is creating the hatred between Pakistanis. And he is creating ethnic riot in Pakistan. And he also said that Pakistani army is going to involved in some kind of conspiracy against Asif Ali zardari. Ignoring all the corruption of zardari and still he is showing the world that zardari is gem of Pakistan. And telling that he has threat from Pak army. Secondly hamid mir is saying in this video indirectly that Pakistan has great threat from it's Pakistan army and ISI and without noticing that Pak army and ISI is real Defence of Pakistan and they are the one who is protecting Pakistani by sacrificing their own lives.
And finally he said that I'm ( mr hamid mir) fighting for Pakistanis :rofl::cuckoo: I really laughed after hearing this. A person who talks trash about Pakistan and criticize it's army everytime and has soft corner towards Pakistans enemies (India) and ignores the Kashmiris and mislead Pakistani nation all the time and always backs the corrupt politicians (Zardari) and a person who is against the creation of Pakistan and two nation theory, will he (Hamid mir) is going to protect Pakistan:omghaha:
If I hurt someone's feeling then I'm really sorry but it's true that this guy (Hamid mir) needs some mental treatment. He is sitting in india and saying he will gonna protect Pakistan? And our great ISI and brave army who is sacrificing their everything even their lives to protect this country and it's people. And Hamid mir is saying that Pak army is threat to Pakistan. Shame on this Jewish journalist.
AND MAY ALLAH PROTECT US ALL FROM DAJJALI FITNA !! Amin

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD! ...............PAK ARMY AND ISI ZINDABAD!
I am repeating myself. Truth is hard to swallow especially one cutting oo close to bone

There is much to criticize the Army for, because it is not above criticism. And tens of thousands of dead Pakistanis prove just how unsafe it is these days.

Truth hurts.

why don't you say this by coming to pak ?? sitting outside and bark on Pakistani as easy as all DOGS becomes journalist ...
keep barking as if anyone care

Truth hurts.

truth helps
wrong and unfair allegations hurt.

tens of thusands of Pakistanis are dead because of ineffective and almost nonexistent civilian administration to combat terrorism, reluctance of courts to even convict a single person. and politicians reluctance to give army the go ahead with the operations

who makes the noise over drone strikes or PAF strikes?

lets be fair... half truth is bad for health even according to US Surgeon general

why don't you say this by coming to pak ?? sitting outside and bark on Pakistani as easy as all DOGS becomes journalist ...
keep barking as if anyone care
his analysis are selective

Pak army has ad to stay in sawat because civilians are unwilling to take over the administration

our judiciary either frees the terrorists or harasses the military to produce the repeat offenders our politicians call them their lost brothers

truth helps

tens of thusands of Pakistanis are dead because of ineffective and almost nonexistent civilian administration to combat terrorism, reluctance of courts to even convict a single person. and politicians reluctance to give army the go ahead with the operations

lets be fair... half truth is bad for health even according to US Surgeon general

So now the Army wants to wait for "permission"? How convenient!

Those deaths are the fault of many failures over decades, including political, governance, and yes, the military too.

truth helps

his analysis are selective

Pak army has ad to stay in sawat because civilians are unwilling to take over the administration

our judiciary either frees the terrorists or harasses the military to produce the repeat offenders our politicians call them their lost brothers

and yet we find pointed fingers on army , I would challenge anyone here who criticize army go and fight those animals , they will pee in their pants even before a suicide bomber come near them ... our army is doing fine .they just need to clear all fata with terrorist and make cantonments there

So now the Army wants to wait for "permission"? How convenient!

Those deaths are the fault of many failures over decades, including political, governance, and yes, the military too.
I reluctantly agree sir

I share your cynicism by the way... but then again.. we have unpopular Lal Masjid episode in front of us....

yes Military needs the approval. now.. the roles have changed for this part of the world and thats how the world wants it.
Pak military taking over is a Big No now...
(Egypt is exception, Military good.. in fact very good there)

so ... it must obey....people should enjoy the fruit of democracy after all
shouldnt they?

at a smaller scale army can get away with few operations but not as much as it wants.. only 3 well placed PAF strikes brought the TTP to its knees.. and a 2 hour briefing by the military didint convince Nawaz who decided to give his brothers some relief so that they can escape to Afghanistan or scatter away. shame that PAF didnt disregard the orders and went ahead with the strikes

I reluctantly agree sir

I share your cynicism by the way... but then again.. we have unpopular Lal Masjid episode in front of us....

yes Military needs the approval. now.. the roles have changed for this part of the world and thats how the world wants it.
Pak military taking over is a Big No now...
(Egypt is exception, Military good.. in fact very good there)

so ... it must obey....people should enjoy the fruit of democracy after all
shouldnt they?

at a smaller scale army can get away with few operations but not as much as it wants.. only 3 well placed PAF strikes brought the TTP to its knees.. and a 2 hour briefing by the military didint convince Nawaz who decided to give his brothers some relief so that they can escape to Afghanistan or scatter away. shame that PAF didnt disregard the orders and went ahead with the strikes

I can agree with this post.

The important thing is that indeed the environment has changed, and it is good to see at least some portions of the military realize that it should not increase the level of operations without widespread public support. Having said that, the military does have good practice of manipulating public opinion any which way as it wants (witness the carefully crafted hysterical shows attending RD, IK. TuQ and now Geo), so it could help by creating the correct environment now as well.

Your point that the people have to the bad with the good of democracy is another good one, as long as the past roles of the Army in creating the present day problems is also kept in mind. As long as the Army helps to clean up its past mistakes and does not create new problems, then the nation as a whole can move on.

There is no other realistic choice, frankly.

I can agree with this post.

The important thing is that indeed the environment has changed, and it is good to see at least some portions of the military realize that it should not increase the level of operations without widespread public support. Having said that, the military does have good practice of manipulating public opinion any which way as it wants (witness the carefully crafted hysterical shows attending RD, IK. TuQ and now Geo), so it could help by creating the correct environment now as well.

Your point that the people have to the bad with the good of democracy is another good one, as long as the past roles of the Army in creating the present day problems is also kept in mind. As long as the Army helps to clean up its past mistakes and does not create new problems, then the nation as a whole can move on.

There is no other realistic choice, frankly.
cheng, as a die hard democrat, I am extremely worried about the safety of the democratic process being derailed, is the international community fully behind the democratic gov't ? what is the U.S position on this ? the way thing are spanning & with the total irrational & erratic behaviour of Imran khan , a strong chill has started to set up, & only a strong threat of stringent sanctions can deter any misadventure from the anti democratic forces, who are acting in the most hyper manner ever since , I can say as far as Canada is concerned, it wont tolerate another unconstitutional step. however at this juncture the U.S position counts the most & is the most crucial, what is the mood there in the U.S
Pakistan had enough of its share of dark days , & simply cannot afford to have another unconstitutional rule, @VCheng don't let us down this time, if anybody can put pressure on the establishment to refrain from any unconstitutional move , then it is the American-Pakistani diasporas !

Last edited:
Pakistan had enough of its share of dark days , & simply cannot afford to have another unconstitutional rule, @VCheng don't let us down this time, if anybody can put pressure on the establishment to refrain from any unconstitutional move , then it is the American-Pakistani diasporas !

the case is with PERMA which has the legitimate and constitutional right to look into the violations perpetrated by Jang and Geo group
sit tight and let the institutions decide the matter

Imran has the right as a free citizen , a political party leader and member of parliament to vice his concerns and have a say on the matter. no one from outside Pakistan can dictate him what to say

its democracy genius... it works both ways ;)

Last edited:
cheng, as a die hard democrat, I am extremely worried about the safety of the democratic process being derailed, is the international community fully behind the democratic gov't ? what is the U.S position on this ? the way thing are spanning & with the total irrational & erratic behaviour of Imran khan , a strong chill has started to set up, & only a strong threat of stringent sanctions can deter any misadventure from the anti democratic forces, who are acting in the most hyper manner ever since , I can say as far as Canada is concerned, it wont tolerate another unconstitutional step. however at this juncture the U.S position counts the most & is the most crucial, what is the mood there in the U.S

US policy with regards to Pakistan needs to take into account both the desired outcomes of a enduring democratic system and the ground realities of who exactly is in control. This needs to be worked out gradually and delicately, using carrots and sticks as warranted. Please rest assured that that will indeed be done, and is being done.

the case is with PERMA which has the legitimate and constitutional right to look into the violations perpetrated by Jang and Geo group
sit tight and let the institutions decide the matter

Imran has the right as a free citizen , apolitical party leader and member of parliament to vice his concerns and have a say on the matter. no one from outside Pakistan can dictate him what to say

its democracy genious... it works both ways ;)

Agreed 100%.

Another stupid thread.

Shoot the messenger at your own risk and face the consequences. How many neurons does it take to understand this simple truth?

Back
Top Bottom