What's new

Hamid Gul....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please calm down.

Has any of Hamid Gul's write ups been featured here?

Any?

You guys are just creating a lot of hysteria.

I request the mods to be open and not to get obsessive compulsive with the delete button. After all, there have been claims that everybody's concerns will be addressed. On that note alone I hope again that this thread will not be deleted or posts edited unless they are against rules of the forum. This is not something I could have sent through PM since I wanted other's views on it, particularly non-pakistani, specifically Indian and the few Americans here.

I have heard from senior administrators and members that PDF will not endorse any view from terrorists and true to that many member who supported such people have been banned. However, what troubles me is the inclusion of Hamid Gul or his writings. He is a terrorist. He has been placed on the list of global terrorists by the US, infact he has had admitted to having links with certain groups that have a terrorist banner. The argument put forth yesterday was a claim saying its an opinion and a media connection but what happened to the fundamental principle of PDF regarding terrorists? This guy is on a list of international terrorists.

PDF is Pakistani and you have every right to include anybody but why this change of principle?

And yet... there are scores of threads opened on why India blocked PDF.

What do non -Pakistanis think about inclusion of a terrorist's articles here.

I request again, Please let everyone debate this.

Anybody deemed a terrorist by the State of Pakistan would never have a voice here. Any valid legal request to remove any material can also be entertained.

We are committed to follow ethos of free speech in its entirety and encourage everyone to respect the same.

As far as debating this is concerned, management decisions have never been up for Public purview. We are a privately run organization and are free to set up our own rules and regs and we do so.

Our goal is to make this forum interesting and hence we keep bringing new innovations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom