What's new

Hamas now has 100km range rockets confirmed by IDF

Here we go again, as if ISIS is the only rebel group in Syria.
My post applies to ISIS, Jahbat al Nusra and the other small extremist groups who call themselves jihadists.

And no they don't kill 30 civilians, they often kill at least a dozen soldiers. So you said nothing about Syrian Air Force bombing that kills dozens of civilians if not hundreds in one day.
They do kill civillians more often in Iraq since they use different tactics in Syria, don’t tell me Iraq is a different conflict, Eastern Syria is ISIS/Nusra ruled, they come to Iraq as well.
Syrian AF bombs cities and kills civillians with that’s right, since when did I deny this ? Israel also bombs and kills civilians, so does Hamas and Hezbollah with rockets, so does the US, UK, France.

Close air support, bombing raids or missile/rocket attacks often kills civilians when done in cities, then they call it collateral damage to get away with it.

Nor anything about their war crimes. Shia know how the regime goes. You just don't want to admit it in front the international world.
? this is a forum, what international world as if the world will be reading my posts...

I don't like people like that. And don't bring Iraq's problems into this because it was back and forth with Shia and Sunni.
No not Sunni/Shia that’s your imagination, it’s the same jihadists as in Syria.

Is it true that Israelis aided the creation of Hamas so that it would oppose the PLO?

maybe Pakistan should gave them a few.......hundred Nasr missiles? :angel:

maybe Pakistan should gave them a few.......hundred Nasr missiles? :angel:

He he, just looked those up to see what they are...tactical ballistic missiles. Those are neat, lol, Gaza could use them.

He he, just looked those up to see what they are...tactical ballistic missiles. Those are neat, lol, Gaza could use them.
really? i didnt even know myself what they were, i just know that we have just tested them recently, and i doubt our coward government will give them away, i can just pray that our government does something

really? i didnt even know myself what they were, i just know that we have just tested them recently, and i doubt our coward government will give them away, i can just pray that our government does something

Don't worry about weapons or diplomatic support, we Muslims hope for the best for all our people and hope for an healthy educated society.

They are doing well taking care of themselves.

We don't need to tell each other we support rightful causes of our people's it's already there the bond.

Don't worry about weapons or diplomatic support, we Muslims hope for the best for all our people and hope for an healthy educated society.

They are doing well taking care of themselves.

We don't need to tell each other we support rightful causes of our people's it's already there the bond.
dude, i dont know what to say
thank you

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom