LUH-1.jpg

LUH-2.jpg

LUH-4.jpg

LUH-3.jpg

LUH-5.jpg

LUH-6.jpg

LUH-7.jpg

LUH-8.jpg

Excellent detailed analysis mate this thread should be made a sticky for this project, the glass cockpit looks stunning and all our hard work with the LCA in terms of composites is paying off in such projects.

Excellent development, should be a big hit in commercial and international market if they gets the pricing right.

Excellent development, should be a big hit in commercial and international market if they gets the pricing right.
Not just that but if HAL/GoI peruse an aggressive marketing campaign to potential customers, I don't feel up till now this has been done all that well or if so in a very ad-hoc manner. I accept India is new to this game but it needs to get up to speed quickly as there are established giants who will steal potential orders in a flash.

Having said that HAL needs to make sure it has met domestic needs first before it looks abroad.

Thats not gonna happen in foreseeable future, since our production capacities are more than lacking.

Agreed, HAL needs to dramatically up its production rate. HAL is undergoing massive expansion so here's hoping that construction times for ALH and the like are cut significantly.

1. Is it ready for production ???
2. If yes why did MOD issued the tender for LUH ???

1. Is it ready for production ???
2. If yes why did MOD issued the tender for LUH ???

Dude even the ground-test vehicle is not ready yet. Construcution is underway.

The foreign aquisition for 197 RSH is going over wobbly ground, it may well be cancelled.

Dude even the ground-test vehicle is not ready yet. Construcution is underway.

The foreign aquisition for 197 RSH is going over wobbly ground, it may well be cancelled.

Yes I know that my friend. Sarcasm was intended to our friends talking about export ;) no offence though.

LUH tenders will go as planned. Our forces need them on fast track.

Back
Top Bottom