What's new

HAL's HTT40 during high speed taxi trial (95 knots) held on Sunday

I mean each prototype went into strict trials and there are protocols ,with your statement "What if Pilot decided to do taxi and move up and touch down test also at same time?" seriously did you even look at the statement you are given ,No matter Indian products are inferior
lol, Buddy , how you know it is high Speed taxi trial? have you got official statement? What if it is a lift up and touch down trial ?

lol , inferior.... lol ... we are happy with our inferior products , especially when Indian recoilless gun make PAK patron Tank fly up in the air like dust. or when Indian Missile boat sinks PAK big ships / burn Karachi. lol

We are happy with inferior product, thankyou and mentioned Not.

HTT-40 all set for first flight, weather-permitting
The Hindustan Turbo Trainer (HTT-40) is scheduled for its first flight

The certifying agencies are said to be confident in clearing the platform for its first flight. However, a final decision will be taken only on Tuesday morning after HAL hands over the aircraft to the certifying teams.

“We have kept a group alarm at 3 am so that to be at the hangar at 4 am,” says a team member of HTT-40.

http://english.mathrubhumi.com/news...ght-weather-permitting-english-news-1.1095874

It's Tuesday , anything happened yet ?

--------------------------

Flew already ?:o:
That slight take off in HSTT isn't a issue at all.. .?
May be its intentional ?8-)

:flame::flame::flame:

Last edited:

Cjw4jGlVEAMbCKI.jpg

just because it wasn't indigenous not meant flaws in design ,You are absolutely right on panties down .I am pathan but for you my friends i make exceptions . My post was referring to a test which was high speed taxiing and on this plane shouldn't get airborn why purpose of test failed other wise you called it fly test not taxi

So Panties did get you into a twist for u to boast your timid nature as pathan. I have seen strong Pathans and weak Pathans yet where they live is the poorest place compared to most of the part of the worlds. Any Test Pilot will tell you unless its a jet that they will tweek the throttle to see if it lifts off and then put it down immediately to see if the under carriage holds. for Single propeller plane its no great deal. U did not even recognise that it was a HBC design so I take it other than pathan ur not a wise pathan.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom