What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions-[Thread 2]

MOr5M7Q.jpg

Z30PuuX.jpg

Tejas LIFT cockpit for 4.5+-5th gen training

MOr5M7Q.jpg

Z30PuuX.jpg

Tejas LIFT cockpit for 4.5+-5th gen training

I have said this before, the Machine Machine Interface(MMI) on the Tejas SPORT is quite impressive and a big step up from both the Tejas and "anything" India can get from Russia ( where Russian's do not believe in easy to use MMI for anything, let alone fighter aircraft !! The Russians believe in making things difficult, and that showing you can overcome that difficult as a sign of their prowess(if you worked with Russians, you will know what i mean !!!) )).

I wonder how far the JF17 Block 3 MMI has come along, China has had time to develop systems for the FC31(where we saw some of the MMI at the airshow) and the J10C and J20. I can't wait to see the single MFD display!

J31 Cockpit
J31-cockpit.jpg

Last edited:
Nice display video. The aircraft seems to handle well. However one thing that caught my eye is that the top of the pilot's helmet seems to be higher than the top most part of the ejection seat, which would of course result in fatal injuries in case of an ejection. Is this right or maybe part of an optical illusion? Are there other pictures of that show this more clearly?

upload_2019-4-6_19-22-29.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom