What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions-[Thread 2]

https://english.manoramaonline.com/...jas-ready-auto-low-speed-recovery-trials.html
Wow.
Knowledgeable members on BR state that this feature:ALSR, has already been validated!
FOC Dec 2018 could just be achieved on time!

You will see these types of test in ultra modern fighter only. You will never see any Chinese fighter put to such test. They can boast that they operationalize their J series very quickly but to make technically advance fighter like Tejas is not their cup of tea. They can not write the codes of such algorithm. That is why when these planes will face each others, Chines plane shall expose.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: @HairiPrazaad Please, please..... post this on every forum on the Internet. I have been reading about the Tejas since.... like.... cellphones weighed 2 kgs each. Peace...

hal-ramps-up-tejas-production.html

Sp 13
03-tejas-fighter-sp-13.jpg

Sp12 and 14
02-tejas-fighters-SP-12-and-SP-14.jpg

Sp15
04-tejas-fighter-sp-15.jpg

FOC may be announced next month

You will see these types of test in ultra modern fighter only. You will never see any Chinese fighter put to such test. They can boast that they operationalize their J series very quickly but to make technically advance fighter like Tejas is not their cup of tea. They can not write the codes of such algorithm. That is why when these planes will face each others, Chines plane shall expose.

Wow this is so impressive ... India is truly a leader in aerospace technology after USA and EU. As you said Chinese are behind, and mind I say Russians too as Chinese mostly copy Russian tech - so India is way ahead and the amount of sophistication that has been brought into Tejas will be a no match for their so called LO aircrafts like j20 and j31. Reason I compare Tejas to chinese LO aircrafts is because Tejas is the smallest fighter jet in the whole world - a truely marevelous engineering achievment - and its RCS most likely is close to chinese LO aircrafts like J20. USAF is lucky to have India as an ally, otherwise F35 could get a run for its money.

I sometimes just wonder why Tejas hasnt been mass produced in 100s, and IAF hasnt used it to claim total regional domination over China and Pak. I think because its too advanced for anything the current adversaries can have at this point or foreseeable future. The USAF also stopped producing F22s as they thought it was too advanced for any of their adversaries. The Americans here grossly overlooked the Tejas tech, and had they properly evaluated the smallest fighter jet Tejas they may have decided agaisnt stopping F22 production, so that USAF pilots can have a fighting chance against a potential Tejas adversary.

Last edited:
Wow this is so impressive ... India is truly a leader in aerospace technology after USA and EU. As you said Chinese are behind, and mind I say Russians too as Chinese mostly copy Russian tech - so India is way ahead and the amount of sophistication that has been brought into Tejas will be a no match for their so called LO aircrafts like j20 and j31. Reason I compare Tejas to chinese LO aircradts is because Tejas is the smallest fighter jet in the whole world - a truely marevelous engineering achievment - and its RCS most likely is close to chinese LO aircrafts like J20. USAF is lucky to have India as an ally, otherwise F35 could get a run for its money.

I sometimes just wonder why Tejas hasnt been mass produced in 100s, and IAF hasnt used it to claim total regional domination over China and Pak. I think because its too advanced for anything the current enemies can have at this point or foreseeable future. The USAF also stopped producing F22s as they thought it was too advanced for any of their adversaries. The Americans here grossly overlooked the Tejas tech, and had they properly evaluated the smallest fighter jet Tejas they may have decided agaisnt stopping F22 production, so that USAF pilots can have a fighting chance against a potential Tejas adversary. But looks like they were too focused on Russia/China, whose tech is garbage.
Calm down..Poor guy was having a fan boy moment..

Wow this is so impressive ... India is truly a leader in aerospace technology after USA and EU. As you said Chinese are behind, and mind I say Russians too as Chinese mostly copy Russian tech - so India is way ahead and the amount of sophistication that has been brought into Tejas will be a no match for their so called LO aircrafts like j20 and j31. Reason I compare Tejas to chinese LO aircrafts is because Tejas is the smallest fighter jet in the whole world - a truely marevelous engineering achievment - and its RCS most likely is close to chinese LO aircrafts like J20. USAF is lucky to have India as an ally, otherwise F35 could get a run for its money.

I sometimes just wonder why Tejas hasnt been mass produced in 100s, and IAF hasnt used it to claim total regional domination over China and Pak. I think because its too advanced for anything the current enemies can have at this point or foreseeable future. The USAF also stopped producing F22s as they thought it was too advanced for any of their adversaries. The Americans here grossly overlooked the Tejas tech, and had they properly evaluated the smallest fighter jet Tejas they may have decided agaisnt stopping F22 production, so that USAF pilots can have a fighting chance against a potential Tejas adversary.

you can bluff whatever please you. You have got a chinese aircraft so you can give me any reference if any such system has gone into your aircraft or any other chinese aircraft. This algorithm is extremely difficult to realize. When 2 planes fly, nobody can make out the difference between the two but this makes a big difference in real fighting or any emergency situation. Had not such many system gone into tejas, It would have got FOC much earlier. It is a different matter that we never hear any such test or rigorous certification process for chinese aircraft because no such system is ever incorporated in it. They just call their low tech aircraft a competitor of F 22 etc but nobody in the world give them a shit. We started Tejas as a point defense low tech fighter and ultimately made a multi role fighter which can perform swing role operation in a single flight. It will be equiped with technologies like TOP class AESA, EW, State of art BVRS, OBOGS, High angle of attack etc. MK2 shall be absolute top-class multi role fighter in the cost of a small plane. So people are free to bluff anything but we are interested in curving out top defense stuff at a very low cost. The fact of the matter is that no chinese plane has got such sophisticated system and people will see it when both are pitted against each other in a situation where they have to offer their best.

I sometimes just wonder why Tejas hasnt been mass produced in 100s, and IAF hasnt used it to claim total regional domination over China and Pak. I think because its too advanced for anything the current enemies can have at this point or foreseeable future. The USAF also stopped producing F22s as they thought it was too advanced for any of their adversaries. The Americans here grossly overlooked the Tejas tech, and had they properly evaluated the smallest fighter jet Tejas they may have decided agaisnt stopping F22 production, so that USAF pilots can have a fighting chance against a potential Tejas adversary.

Love your humor, buddy. Really though, Hindu propaganda notwithstanding, this Mig-21++ (per the words of the Indian Air Force) is the proof that India is not currently capable of producing a modern combat aircraft, even with all the foreign assistance in material, design, components, and all kinds of ToT. India does not face the security threat that China faces and it can procure advanced weaponry from US, Russia, or Europe whenever it can afford. So whenever the Indians finally consider the LCA a failure, they can just buy more Rafale or even the F-35 in a decade or so. This access to advanced weaponry and India's culture of extreme violence are what make India a grave threat no matter how backward they may be.

Love your humor, buddy. Really though, Hindu propaganda notwithstanding, this Mig-21++ (per the words of the Indian Air Force) is the proof that India is not currently capable of producing a modern combat aircraft, even with all the foreign assistance in material, design, components, and all kinds of ToT. India does not face the security threat that China faces and it can procure advanced weaponry from US, Russia, or Europe whenever it can afford. So whenever the Indians finally consider the LCA a failure, they can just buy more Rafale or even the F-35 in a decade or so. This access to advanced weaponry and India's culture of extreme violence are what make India a grave threat no matter how backward they may be.
Pretty.coming from. Pakistani..Unable to make 100.cc.moped.engjne.

First of all, try to write a correct sentences in English before you enjoy your inferiority complex.

Back
Top Bottom