What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions-[Thread 2]

Talking about the next version of the Tejas, called ‘Mark1-A’, Dr Christopher said: “The design other than the AESA radar and the jammer pod is complete.”
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is looking to import the AESA radar even as DRDO made a radar that will be tested next month. The IAF is looking at 83 ‘Mark1-A’, with 59 improvements over the existing Tejas.
The Indian Air Force has projected a need for 324 fighter jets over 15 years and has officially indicated that it needs the ‘Tejas Mark 2’ (medium combat aircraft). It will carry a more powerful engine and weigh almost 20 per cent heavier than Tejas.

http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/nation/arjun-mark-2-tank-set-to-see-light-of-day/563832.html

You seriously think this person is in Texas? Next you'll say that you believe he is NOT really Pakistani !

@siegecrossbow have been living in Texas for a while. I had recently moved here. Just because I’m not in awe of Supa Powa 2012 does not make me a Pakistani. Tejas is the Spanish name for Texas. The Spanish Texans are known as Tejanos.

Really? That was worth a thread by itself?
Wow, can't wait for this title then :

LCA Tejas SP-läkh successfully completes first flight
24th March 2398

A bit much but good day, Tay.

A thread? Seriously?
There is a whole subfora for JF-17 and pakistanis make threads about the most minor stuff relating to JF-17 on it.

I don't have a problem with it, and seeing as this is a pakistani forum, pakistanis are more than justified to make as many threads as they want, but I'd say its more than a little disingenuous to say that this news isn't worth a thread, especially so since the question of Tejas' production rate has been in the ether for over a year now.

Oh btw, 2 Tejas SPs flew on this month alone.

I’m not trying to troll. I didn’t name an Indian plane after the US state of Texas.

Is this a new thing?
Running out of things to troll about now are we?

What spanish connection does the Tejas have?
You have any proof to support your claim?

Please at least have an original and a decent reason to troll about, you are wasting everyone's time by not being an interesting troll.:coffee:

A thread? Seriously?
There is a whole subfora for JF-17 and pakistanis make threads about the most minor stuff relating to JF-17 on it.

I don't have a problem with it, and seeing as this is a pakistani forum, pakistanis are more than justified to make as many threads as they want, but I'd say its more than a little disingenuous to say that this news isn't worth a thread, especially so since the question of Tejas' production rate has been in the ether for over a year now.

Oh btw, 2 Tejas SPs flew on this month alone.

It would only have been disingenuous if
I held the opinion only for LCA. I don't.

Yes a sub-fora is crazy, except for two things.
First, an entire section doesn't shock me when
in context so that a forum section in BRrrrrrrF
or InDef or StratRes.... devoted to Tejas is fine.

And yes, we start too many threads IMHoO on
PDF period, regardless of the subject.

And yet, the Thunder is even more important to
Pakistan than the LCA is for India which might
explain the sub-fora. If each nation suddenly
lost all its relics (-7/III-V/Bisons/Jags/etc), then
Pakistan would have 2 modern planes, one potent
but foreign and one partially local ... whereas India
would have Refurb 2000s / MKI / Rafale and about
12 other types if we go by rumours, stories, articles
with only procurement issues as a limiting factor.

And better yet still, someone merged the thread
with the general Tejas one as should be so that
by now both your post and mine are all/both weird.

Last but not least, if your closing remark in red had
been the title and the center of the piece, I'd have
restrained from commenting
... nah, forget that &
let's be honest, I'd have made a different joke :angel:
but it would have admittedly been more reasonable.

No hard feelings mate, have a great day, Tay.

@siegecrossbow have been living in Texas for a while. I had recently moved here. Just because I’m not in awe of Supa Powa 2012 does not make me a Pakistani. Tejas is the Spanish name for Texas. The Spanish Texans are known as Tejanos.
There is no need to be embarrassed that you are Pakistani.
And to pretend that you are in Texas is just cringe worthy !

^^^ LOL buddy, welcome first of all but...
you're late by 2 pages and 4 days with this
on The Paradox as found right here !

Have a good day, Tay.

For the first time Tejas to be deployed on Pakistani Border:

DZmCwF7VwAENfL6.jpg:large

@Taygibay

See what Indians are doing with their failed fighter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom