What's new

HAL LCH ready to roll out!

View attachment 421401

One of my clicks from Aero India :D:D:D

Lol in fact when it was in Chennai for sea trials it daily flew so low over my college.. :D It was only later it came in news that it was undergoing sea trials. Unfortunately mobile is banned in my coll and I couldnt take a click (even though I had it with me all the time :P )

can you explan diffrence?

how is this more imporant?

big question no one asking is how will it protect aginst pakistani air defence? isn't flying helicoper easy target?

I dont think Indian Military planners are stupid enough to employ LCHs against Pakistani Air Defence. IAF fighters & bombers will take care of that. But against Pakistani Armoured & Infantry thrust in Thar Desert of Western Punjab, or against PLA in Ladakh it will play a key role by providing CAS support to our infantry. Yeah, Helicopters are certainly venerable against Manpads or other Air Defence equipment. Thats why LCH will be equiped with enough countermeasures.

Wasnt it already rolled out?
Or is a Mk2 of an earlier design that did not work out? Or is this the production variant?
The article goes at length to describe the features so its pretty redundant.

Or is a Mk2 of an earlier design that did not work out? Or is this the production variant?

Its the production variant. With the inauguration of the manufacturing plant, serial production will now start.

This is the production variant !

I dont think Indian Military planners are stupid enough to employ LCHs against Pakistani Air Defence. IAF fighters & bombers will take care of that. But against Pakistani Armoured & Infantry thrust in Thar Desert of Western Punjab, or against PLA in Ladakh it will play a key role by providing CAS support to our infantry. Yeah, Helicopters are certainly venerable against Manpads or other Air Defence equipment. Thats why LCH will be equiped with enough countermeasures.
low flying helicopter in desert will be big mistake. you can see long distance in desert. helicopter be seen from long distance. so no use.

in ladakh is mountains. also useless because easy target for hidden manpads in mountains.

there are no countermessures in helicopter. no radar. no electronic warfare. no chefs. no anything. helicopter can't move fast to miss missile. so easy target also.

low flying helicopter in desert will be big mistake. you can see long distance in desert. helicopter be seen from long distance. so no use.

in ladakh is mountains. also useless because easy target for hidden manpads in mountains.

there are no countermessures in helicopter. no radar. no electronic warfare. no chefs. no anything. helicopter can't move fast to miss missile. so easy target also.

For some people, idiocy and ignorance have no bounds, you just proved it kiddo.

Ever heard of MAWS?

Back
Top Bottom