What's new

HAL developing light choppers for high-altitude operations

Realistically speaking they dont have any other choice as they have a ridiculous record of defence industry.

What choice?

This helicopter isn't a license version or a copy of any other LUH.

LUH all have a similar look, but BELL 407 and LUH do not look alike.

0636799.jpg

lightutilityhelicopterm.jpg

Realistically speaking they dont have any other choice as they have a ridiculous record of defence industry.

Realisticaly sspeaking?What realistically speaking?UlI dont know wether Pakistan is full of geniuses like you and @Nishan_101 who comes up with reveletions like ' HAL LUH is a copy of Bell 407' even when both helicopters look way different even in appearence?

Do you even know that we have two other helicopters - LCH & Dhruv developed indigenously?

Ridiculous record of defense industry?What a joke.....
We have defense industry capable of manufacturing any kind of weapon systems and we would be self sufficent in Defense R&D soon-Indigenous fighters,Aircraft carriers,BMD,combat helis,ICBMs,spy satellites and what not...

Now tell me your capabilities in Aerospace R&D - made in Pakistan gyrocopter???

Realisticaly sspeaking?What realistically speaking?UlI dont know wether Pakistan is full of geniuses like you and @Nishan_101 who comes up with reveletions like ' HAL LUH is a copy of Bell 407' even when both helicopters look way different even in appearence?

Do you even know that we have two other helicopters - LCH & Dhruv developed indigenously?

Ridiculous record of defense industry?What a joke.....
We have defense industry capable of manufacturing any kind of weapon systems and we would be self sufficent in Defense R&D soon-Indigenous fighters,Aircraft carriers,BMD,combat helis,ICBMs,spy satellites and what not...

Now tell me your capabilities in Aerospace R&D - made in Pakistan gyrocopter???

zaid-hamid-without-red-cap-funny-chutiya.jpg

he will come on a horse & destroy all Hindu Baniyas
don't make them angry man

reallistacally speaking we can afford to that and still be in good books unlike your "all weather freinds" as we dont balantlly and shame lessli copy-paste western - russian designs but have considrable "indian inputs" + give -buy enof latest tech from them so both parties are happy ...we get the latest and cheapest + best suited platforms for owr defnce while they get there worth .... $$s which your nation can onli dream of so where is the problem :azn:,,,

or is it "tailee ka tail jale mashalchi ke ****":chilli::chilli::taz::chilli::chilli:

:dance3::omghaha: :dance3:

Well this certainly is a Bell copy.
so what if it is

does bell have any objections = no

is india complaining = no

are we going to produce & use it big numbers like Dhruves = Yes

so tell me whats your problem

'jab miya biwi razi to kya karega quazi' 
Now when did he buy a Horse?
So far; he only had a White Mule

Oh yeah; like the Land Rover Defender is MADE in Paksitan ??!! :laugh:

Go on man; do your patang-baazi some place else! :astagh:

wrong again sirji
:bounce:

ab ye aur baat hai

:omghaha::omghaha::chilli::taz::chilli::omghaha::omghaha:

They have so much at hand
SU-30 MKI
Tejas
DHRUV
FGFA
HAWK
RUDRA
LCH
Mirage Upgrade
& what not they need to outsource
Also this will help local Industry
I think this suggestion will be laughed at by other members, but if the Govt. is not keen to offer defense related works to Private players, why don't they create another Govt. organization (personally I am against it) for competition sake? For example Mikoyan vs Sukhoi vs Tupolev vs Yakovlev. At least they should create a competitor for HAL, DRDO, GTRE. Some may also complain more money down the drain.

We seriously need to invest in our engines
For tanks to planes

I agree with you, having said that I would like to add "No project should be blocked due to some subsystem". Even Rafael used GE404/414 engine during development.

Maruti, Tata, Chevrolet all use Fiat engine.. First priority should be system, Then subsystem.. 
Well this certainly is a Bell copy.

OMG!.. India is copying. This machine is copy of a Helicopter..

Back
Top Bottom