What's new

Hakim Ali Zardari Views About Quaid-e-Azam

kuttay ke gher kutttta hi paida hota hai.....

yeh mar giya howa hai na ???

yeh sala madr Chd randi ki ullad Unth (Camel) charwaya kerta tha kisi Balouch Tribal leader kay...

Haram ulad ANP mein giya or ab Jahanum mien gand mien thor lay ker betha hai...

Asif Donkey Ghaddari is going to join his scumbag father in hell soon. The whole family is full of thieves and traitors.
Actually no offence but the people who are from these parts of Interior Sindh and Balochistan share the same feeling as Ghaddari senior.

Whatever he said is true. Nice to see there are still people like him who don't hesitate to say the truth and never distort the reality to justify their self-created history.

is the video real? I have never seen him speaking Urdu like that

may be its a correct one... not sure

PS: There is no doubt PPP is second worst party in Pakistan but I am doubtful about the authenticity of this video

See hakim Ali zardari speech about Quaid-e-Azam.........

Whatever he said is true. Nice to see there are still people like him who don't hesitate to say the truth and never distort the reality to justify their self-created history.

first part...rest is ofcourse not for you....

if you read Jinnah's addresses, he was fully aware of the problems Pakistan faced... he addressed each problem individually, if we have not acted accordingly then its more our fault than anything to do with Jinnah. and this is the absolute truth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Porus: "Whatever he said is true. Nice to see there are still people like him who don't hesitate to say the truth and never distort the reality to justify their self-created history."

can you explain with some reliable source. If you don't have any reliable source than don't say any word against my Quaid

Tehrike Pakistan ki Haqiqai Jang By G. A. Parwez one of the founder of pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom