What's new

Hail the new Chief! - General Qamar Javed Bajwa

I don't think he will be do anything good. he is just tato of nawaz.
No doubt in that. Even Jang newspaper is hailing the new Chief
CyP0wzGXcAAJrGo.jpg

No doubt in that. Even Jang newspaper is hailing the new Chief
CyP0wzGXcAAJrGo.jpg

Don't be so sure now. Check the same pages for venom against the Gen. QJB if he the Dawn Leaks investigations continue with the same force as was in GRS tenure.

Last edited:
By his statements he is definitely pro peace:agree:
He knows exactly the biggest threat facing Pakistan, acutally an existential threat and thats extremism and fundamentalism.
He should work to remove the rot from within.
Gen Raheel banned tens of fundamentalist organizations and hate filled preachers in Pakistan, I hope Gen Bajwa continues with these policies.
Peace between India and Pakistan is an eventuality.

Don't be so sure now. Check the same pages for venom against the Gen. QJB the Dawn Leaks investigations continued with the same force as was in GRS tenure.
I can't find any venom. Kindly share the link if you got any. Also, he has yet to take charge and can wrap things. The icing on the cake, Fawad Hassan Fawad considered to be de facto Prime Minister, is a college fellow of QB and they have excellent relationship.

222137_details.png

I can't find any venom. Kindly share the link if you got any. Also, he has yet to take charge and can wrap things. The icing on the cake, Fawad Hassan Fawad considered to be de facto Prime Minister, is a college fellow of QB and they have excellent relationship.

222137_details.png
I am talking about future, not preset day.

Don't be so sure now. Check the same pages for venom against the Gen. QJB if he the Dawn Leaks investigations continue with the same force as was in GRS tenure.

don't think..so..
dawn leaks is buried, as far as I think...everywhere its talked abt him tht how he is a firm beliver of civilian supremacy and giving them space... Nawaz sharif's family (Maryam Nawaz) is believed to be the main culprit, in dawn leaks..so I don't think he will pursue tht matter... rather it seems to be buried now..as Nawaz sharif has appointed him for a reason, ignoring person like Gen Ishfaq Nadeem, who was considered blunt

don't think..so..
dawn leaks is buried, as far as I think...everywhere its talked abt him tht how he is a firm beliver of civilian supremacy and giving them space... Nawaz sharif's family (Maryam Nawaz) is believed to be the main culprit, in dawn leaks..so I don't think he will pursue tht matter... rather it seems to be buried now..as Nawaz sharif has appointed him for a reason, ignoring person like Gen Ishfaq Nadeem, who was considered blunt

To be fair, Gen. QJB is a dark horse whose selection came as a surprise to both civilian and military personnel. So instead of choosing straight-forward and blunt Gen Ishfaq Nadeem, NS placed his bets on Gen. QJB. Now it remains to be seen how Gen. QJB takes his stance on major issues one of which is Dawn Leaks. So lets agree to disagree on the Dawn Leaks issue.

If Gen Bikram Singh of IA is to be believed, then Gen. QJB is a through professional of highest order and according to personnel close to Gen. QJB, he is very strict when it comes to discipline. If Gen. QJB is what people close to him say he is then his decisions may not proceed as some people wish. Politicians desire another "Kayani" while public at large demand another "GRS"

To be fair, Gen. QJB is a dark horse whose selection came as a surprise to both civilian and military personnel. So instead of choosing straight-forward and blunt Gen Ishfaq Nadeem, NS placed his bets on Gen. QJB. Now it remains to be seen how Gen. QJB takes his stance on major issues one of which is Dawn Leaks. So lets agree to disagree on the Dawn Leaks issue.

If Gen Bikram Singh of IA is to be believed, then Gen. QJB is a through professional of highest order and according to personnel close to Gen. QJB, he is very strict when it comes to discipline. If Gen. QJB is what people close to him say he is then his decisions may not proceed as some people wish. Politicians desire another "Kayani" while public at large demand another "GRS"

Ppl, who know him, like our senior member Indus Falcon who was from the same regiment, and knows him first hand, say tht he is most likely to give a free hand to politicians/Nawaz Sharif.... So maybe, he is another kayani

Ppl, who know him, like our senior member Indus Falcon who was from the same regiment, and knows him first hand, say tht he is most likely to give a free hand to politicians/Nawaz Sharif.... So maybe, he is another kayani
If he is another kiyani then we will have Mr Asif Ali Zardari as our new Pm in next election!

And all faith in this country and its army and judiciary will be be lost forever!

But i hope he takes operation to the next step and take action against master minds ie leaders of political party! To safe Pakistan we need someone brave and brutal and not a puppy or a coward!

Raheel shareef had the best opportunity to rid Pakistan of corruption even if he had hanged all the ppp bastards or shers of punjab or raw pupptets of Khi or sardars of balochistab people would have supportered him ans loved him but he loved stupid democracy too much! Opportunity lost!

He better not turn out to be another wannabe tyrant General Raheel Sharif and stick to his job.

Top 9 Challenges of New Chief (COAS)

1, India (Highly important and critical)
2, Dawn Leaks (4XLT declared this DAWN Leaks "National Security breached" now one of them going to become Chief)
3, Operation in Punjab (Very Important and on top priority)
4, Continuation of Karachi Ops
6, Corruption Loot maar tola (Eco terrorism linked with Terrorism)
7, Gawadar
8, United States of Trump
9, Gulf Countries (Saudi Conflicts)
I think "Dawn Feeds" will be more appropriate than "Dawn Leaks".

Fourth, Baluchistan is going into chaos, with terrorism increasing in recent time. With Gwadar being in Baluchistan, any increase in extremist activities will put the whole CPEC in jeopardy.

The seat is indeed very very hot.

How Many Times Have You Actually Been To Balochistan In The Past Few Years????????????

Top 9 Challenges of New Chief (COAS)

1, India (Highly important and critical)
2, Dawn Leaks (4XLT declared this DAWN Leaks "National Security breached" now one of them going to become Chief)
3, Operation in Punjab (Very Important and on top priority)
4, Continuation of Karachi Ops
6, Corruption Loot maar tola (Eco terrorism linked with Terrorism)
7, Gawadar
8, United States of Trump
9, Gulf Countries (Saudi Conflicts)

10. what about traitors within, todays mukti bahini like asma jahangir, marvi sermon, hamid mir etc

@Moonlight 's own moon was unstable yesterday. Hope its fine today lol.

@Aether sir as you know Pakistan doesn't have foreign minister. A COAS can't be a foreign minister no matter how good statesman he is. World simply doesn't buy a man in uniform. Either have a FM or PM should be active enough to present himself. But our PM Mr. Nawaz Sharif neither talk or walk quickly. Now you expect that our army chief stay then you put burden too on his shoulders to represent the country internationally.

The article is BS whose first line starts with the line "You'll retire in November 2019" when he hasn't taken the charge yet in the first place.

Next point, every country has a proxy in this age of proxies. Can Pakistan leave it unilaterally?

@Moonlight 's own moon was unstable yesterday. Hope its fine today lol.

Moon was entering to new phase.

The Moon today is in a Waning Crescent phase. In this phasethe Moon's illumination is growing smaller each day until the New Moon. During this phase the Moon is getting closer to the Sun as viewed from Earth and the night side of the Moon is facing the Earth with only a small edge of the Moon being illuminated.

(Copy-paste) :D

Back
Top Bottom