What's new

Haier producing refrigerators almost 20% higher than last yr; Asad Umar

Azure

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Haier reports producing more than half a million refrigerators this year, which is almost 20% higher than last. Many indicators showing large scale manufacturing growing and pak economy showing signs of expansion, in the middle of an economic slump being faced by many countries. Tweeted Asad Umar.

Is he working for Haeir nowadays?

This increase in production indicates strong demand for consumer electronics in general and refrigerators in particular. In addition it contributes to industrial growth of country.

What does Azad Umer a state minister has to do with a private enterprise ?

How does the credit to PTI government????

Well haier is owned by jawaid afridi who is really close to some PTI ministers so this could be a factor.

Creating favourable condition and addressing major concerns expressed by these industries, same as textile industry which has seen massive increase in revenue due to market rupee valuation, tax refunds, raw material import concessions, electricity tariff rationalization etc. Haier is included in LSM that means our manufacturing is picking up.
Government job is to facilitate private sector, which in turn contributes to job creation and gov tax revenue etc.

Auto industry is the achilles heel now which is dominated by mafias which is leeching the public on false pretenses, hope government can diversify and properly regulate it.

Well haier is owned by jawaid afridi who is really close to some PTI ministers so this could be a factor.

What does that even mean?? Imran
Creating favourable condition and addressing major concerns expressed by these industries, same as textile industry which has seen massive increase in revenue due to market rupee valuation, tax refunds, raw material import concessions, electricity tariff rationalization etc. Haier is included in LSM that means our manufacturing is picking up.
Government job is to facilitate private sector, which in turn contributes to job creation and gov tax revenue etc.

Auto industry is the achilles heel now which is dominated by mafias which is leeching the public on false pretenses, hope government can diversify and properly regulate it.

I get that, I appreciate the steps taken by PTI government, but they should not take credit for individual private firms.

I would appreciate a tweet by the minister about PIA, Steel mills, Railways etc

What does that even mean?? Imran

I get that, I appreciate the steps taken by PTI government, but they should not take credit for individual private firms.

I would appreciate a tweet by the minister about PIA, Steel mills, Railways etc
Brother what do u think how the gdp data forms up ? It is collection of data of multiple resources including manufacturing by private entity.

It is obvious that statement of asad umar is being quoted without context. Most likely he is telling about GDP growth and using haier as an example based on some meeting

why dont u guys focus on the message then the words? Message is our LSM starts picking and specially the one that deal with consumer goods which shows a good sign of economic recovery.

Haier reports producing more than half a million refrigerators this year, which is almost 20% higher than last. Many indicators showing large scale manufacturing growing and pak economy showing signs of expansion, in the middle of an economic slump being faced by many countries. Tweeted Asad Umar.

good sign but lots more to do

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom