What's new

Haider Abbas Rizvi issued orders for school attack

Yaar you are such an annoyance. I have come across many lunatics but none like you. A typical brain-dead extreme right wing mullah. We cannot call someone something until he is proven guilty by the court of law. Please try to get this very basic thing in your brain if there is any in your skull. What a nut job.
You are free to deny and keep supporting MQM whole of Pakistan knows the real face of MQM

I thought you were among the sane members on the forum. What do you think would happen to any gang member of any organization who attempts to videotape his boss's instructions? and which criminal is stupid enough to give such instructions in writing?

I too am an Urdu speaking Karachiet and refuse to let this criminal gang define or represent me. I don't sell my soul or character for an elusive ethnic card. I have the courage to call a spade a spade. MQM has not given anything positive to Pakistan, Karachi or Urdu speaking people. they are the enemies of this country, this city and its residents, the sooner we realise it, better it is for us.

Stop believing false "victimisation" propaganda, no one hates Urdu speakers in the country, its the MQM which makes us look criminal and anti-state with that drunk criminal who has for his personal gain hijacked our peaceful identity.

I condemn that mother fucker and his parents who brought that monster to this world.

This sar phata saheb has to present with some kind of proof, hand written instructions, an audio or video recording, or at-least another witness who was present when such instructions were given. If he failed to present such evidence(s) in support of his allegations, Rizvi saheb will get honorably vindicated and this guy will lose his life, either killed by the Police or the gang he belonged to. I wish if these matters were as simple as many think or wish them to be.

I thought you were among the sane members on the forum. What do you think would happen to any gang member of any organization who attempts to videotape his boss's instructions? and which criminal is stupid enough to give such instructions in writing?

I too am an Urdu speaking Karachiet and refuse to let this criminal gang define or represent me. I don't sell my soul or character for an elusive ethnic card. I have the courage to call a spade a spade. MQM has not given anything positive to Pakistan, Karachi or Urdu speaking people. they are the enemies of this country, this city and its residents, the sooner we realise it, better it is for us.

Stop believing false "victimisation" propaganda, no one hates Urdu speakers in the country, its the MQM which makes us look criminal and anti-state with that drunk criminal who has for his personal gain hijacked our peaceful identity.

I condemn that mother fucker and his parents who brought that monster to this world.
Without proof no conviction in the court of law. Now if you do not like it, well, learn to live with it then.

There are hundreds people from northern Pakistan that migrate to Karachi for jobs everyday. The land mafia occupies private land and settle these migrants on that land. I have a friend who migrated to Canada after his plot of land in Karachi was occupied and he was threatened at gun point since he asked them to leave his land. The government needs to set up industries all over the country and develop urban centers where local people can settle. The militancy in northern areas and military actions are also causing migration especially to Karachi compounding the problem.

B8fykRECUAI_Li-.jpg

after all the JITs and "Bayans" they are still failed to prosecute them, will all due respect our judiciary is useless.

Without proof no conviction in the court of law. Now if you do not like it, well, learn to live with it then.

What school attacks are being referred here? I am fairly certain it is not Peshawar attack.

Witness statement is admissible as a proof if defence fails to prove he is lying and prosecution has a strong case. Not all murder cases have evidence like video or documents. Witnesses are enough to convict a accused provided court establishes their credibility.

What school attacks are being referred here? I am fairly certain it is not Peshawar attack.

Witness statement is admissible as a proof if defence fails to prove he is lying and prosecution has a strong case. Not all murder cases have evidence like video or documents. Witnesses are enough to convict a accused provided court establishes their credibility.
Witness, not convicts. Convicts cant be witness on their own otherwise everybody heading towards gallows will take another 100 with him.

Just like they did in Punjab long ago.

First corrupted and then Cowed the politicians particularly the Shia politicians. The Saudi mafia has started campaign in Sind to cowed the corrupted politicians. We will witness attempts to Cow many rouge politicians and even their killings.

Whosoever refuse to be cowed will either be target killed or humiliated or jailed in Sindh.

Military itself created MQM during Zia days by the Saudi orders as JI Snake failed to penetrate the local sindhis. all of the JI members and supporters were 95% were immigrants and less than 5% sindhis.

The Only Solution to PAK problems is to CUT off Relations with the Saudi Arabia and USA. Otherwise nation will continue to suffer more than Ever before.

Last edited:
Yaar you are such an annoyance. I have come across many lunatics but none like you. A typical brain-dead extreme right wing mullah. We cannot call someone something until he is proven guilty by the court of law. Please try to get this very basic thing in your brain if there is any in your skull. What a nut job.

in public opinion you can call him anything you wish, its in the courts that you cant call him unless proven guilty.

Lol .... Bunch of chodos we have here ... Routine rant by non karachietes since they couldn't beat MQM in na246 .. No matter what you would do failure is in your destiny

Witness, not convicts. Convicts cant be witness on their own otherwise everybody heading towards gallows will take another 100 with him.
Don't worry his names is also coming in sectarian killings which were going on

Back
Top Bottom