What's new

HAFIZ SAEED'S MEN ALREADY KNOW ABCD OF NUCLEAR BOMB

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why doctors don't recommend inhaling your own fart
:rofl: :omghaha:

The reaction of Pak posters brings to mind their & their national response (including the then revered Mush )when told that Osama was in Pakistan .

Sadly events proved otherwise .
yyyeah, that's why the seal team 6 was mysteriously killed off now wasn't it?
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/20/families-suspect-seal-team-6-crash-was-inside-job-/

oh but wait, that's right, you believe anything your american masters say. I'm sure the Iraqi wmd's were true as well.

Dont you think Hafiz Saeed is cream of Pakistan ..... ?

what a f*** piece of shit article . There is a separate university for Nuclear research and studies namely PIEAS . only PIEAS students work in PAEC and other sensitive nuclear installation . That is why , PIEAS is highly selective in selection of its candidates and its seat are very limited too . only cream of Pakistan can go there .

I don't whether to laugh or be freighted by the stupidity.

Don't know if he's cream of Pakistan or not, but one

what? india is Hafeez Saee's boob???

Ok...ay man, whatever rocks your boat! :happy:
Lol first get some alphabet lessons, since you can't seem to read P

Lol first get some alphabet lessons, since you can't seem to read P
read or not but you guys are seriously demented...fantasizin' over his man boobs and crap.:happy:

Wierdos!:crazy:

This is how you scared the world then they are all over you. India is good in conspiracy theory spreading rumors. I Bet indian RSS members are in indian nuclear chain aswell. Pakistan sud be scared and tell everyone look he is RSS and he is in dangerous business.
What low life indian always think negative. we can see the HATE in Indians by crossing the lines of diplomatic norms in Amritsir conference.

Are they talking about atom bomb ya patakhy saibe wala bomb? :p: delusion is on highest level . i think writer was drunk during writing it . =-O :p: ;-). main hafiz uncle se code poch k ata hn :p: :p: :p: :p:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom