What's new

Hafiz Saeed, JUD return with new Twitter handles hours after twitter suspends their accounts

Or maybe he is just a troll?

He is a troll for sure, the real question is how capable a troll he is......If our agencies are to be believed he is a very capable one........ But He is such a troll for Pakistan that no moderator can even think of touching him because of the support and clout he has........

He is a troll for sure, the real question is how capable a troll he is......If our agencies are to be believed he is a very capable one........ But He is such a troll for Pakistan that no moderator can even think of touching him because of the support and clout he has........
Capable is a relative term.

If your agencies were capable, they would have done something about Hafiz Saeed, once and for all. That is what they get the paycheck for.

Capable is a relative term.

If your agencies were capable, they would have done something about Hafiz Saeed, once and for all. That is what they get the paycheck for.

Well both our respective agencies are capable enough to take care of such assets, but seldom they use their capabilities......

Well both our respective agencies are capable enough to take care of such assets, but seldom they use their capabilities......

That is a very hollow argument right there.
If you can do it, you should do it.
Mossad or CIA don't exactly say we are capable of doing this and that.....they simply do it. ISI has to do something, they will do it. There is a reason Indians have a special space in their heart for the ISI.

Why can't we get him shot by some RAW Agent or by bribing ISI agent, this Political Game should end once and for all. We already lost so many innocent army and civilian because of this fanatics, who still believes that he can take away Kashmir from India.

I believe there would several Pak Madarsa who will give their fidayeen talib if a hefty donation is paid.

That is a very hollow argument right there.
If you can do it, you should do it.
Mossad or CIA don't exactly say we are capable of doing this and that.....they simply do it. ISI has to do something, they will do it. There is a reason Indians have a special space in their heart for the ISI.

Now you are trying to doubt the capacity of RAW....... Well it is not about the capacity my friend it is about the political will, and the implication of such actions...... I am sure Indian govt knows an alive HS is better for India and a dead HS better for Pakistan.......

When it comes to ISI, Indians simply dont have to worry because we do not have a Indian HS or his equivalent .....

LeT become JuD or JuD become LeT? DAmn you Missed FIF. o_O
LeT became JuD, after Musharaff banned LeT.

Oh I'm sure I've missed plenty more. If I attempt to name all the three lettered alphabet soup of terrorist groups in Pak, I would have to give up my hobbies, my career, my personal life, and everything else, to finish the task in my lifetime.

LeT became JuD, after Musharaff banned LeT.

Oh I'm sure I've missed plenty more. If I attempt to name all the three lettered alphabet soup of terrorist groups in Pak, I would have to give up my hobbies, my career, my personal life, and everything else, to finish the task in my lifetime.
Mush banned LeT,India Banned LeT. Means Mush worked for India. :D Please tell me a Why LeT is blamed by your media even they are controlled by UJC.

Why can't we get him shot by some RAW Agent or by bribing ISI agent, this Political Game should end once and for all. We already lost so many innocent army and civilian because of this fanatics, who still believes that he can take away Kashmir from India.

I believe there would several Pak Madarsa who will give their fidayeen talib if a hefty donation is paid.
Yes get him shot and than you will thousands of yours. Please make this mistake. He has half a million trained supporters .

Yes get him shot and than you will thousands of yours. Please make this mistake. He has half a million trained supporters .

Yeah we know the potential of such trained supporters and the moment they take up their arms, supporters will be called as "Terrorists" by us and "Non state actors" by your establishment......

Back
Top Bottom