What's new

Hafiz Saeed denies 26/11 role, cites Shinde

When I was young, I read in real life spy stories how one of the greatest spy master Kim Philby of KGB was nearly appointed as the head of MI6. So shouldn't we search or look for if there are any such moles in our government or our own intelligence Agencies?

Well, for whatever reason the fight is, it will ensure Congress to be back in power..

The problem of coalition government is that, we can face another election in 1-2 years.. You think you can run a government smoothly with Didi, Amma, Commies, Mayawati etc etc?

Ok Amma and Mayawati will go with whoever is commanding CBI.
Mamta Didi has shown enough tantrums during UPA 2, i don't think NDA will harbor any thoughts of bonhomie with TMC. For Left parties, they will never support a right wing govt, the guys will perpetually sit in opposition.
But yes I fully agree with the fact that running a govt. with regional players isn't a job either Congress or BJP would be looking for.

saeed.jpg

This Shinde was the one who said "People would forget scam since their memory is short"

This idiot is "Home Minister" :argh:

26/11 was an inside job to planned inside India to frame Pakistan & show Dr. Hafiz Saeed as terrorist. India just loves to copy US & they are desperate to be like US.

26/11 was an inside job to planned inside India to frame Pakistan & show Dr. Hafiz Saeed as terrorist. India just loves to copy US & they are desperate to be like US.

Just like TTP is ISI's proxy to spread discontent in Pakistan against the civilian govt.. Right ?? :facepalm: on Pakistani conspiracy theories :)

Back
Top Bottom