What's new

Hacked: How China is stealing America's business secrets

Maybe Indians are incapable of how to stealing technologies because of IQ

Look, I have given links on PDF many times showing there is a generation gap between Indian origins and other nationals when we go through the marks of international exams of engineering/ medical/ MBA etc. we generally find almost everyone among the top scorers in these exams are Indians. Last year, average GMAT score of Indian top management institutes were of the range of 770/ 780 while only few US’s universities could have little above 700 average in GMAT score which was also because of those Indian students who got admission there due to their very high score under scholarship program, raising overall average GMAT scores for those few US's institutes, and there was none for any other continent, whether Asia/ EU or Americas, who had above 700 average GMAT socres last year :wave:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...-rank-2nd-last-global-test-4.html#post2495314

And about stealing secrets, I heard that in the top institutions of US like NASA, defence sectors, GE/ MS etc, engineering professionals generally speak Indian languages as they are filled with Indian origins. But as India is always engaged with Russia for either on defence or on space research sectors, it is mainly friendship of Indians with Chinese origins why we read few cases as below :cry:

NRI engineer of B-2 Bomber gets 32 years for selling secrets to China

Indian-American engineer gets 32 years for selling secrets to China

Washington, Jan 25 , 2011: Weeks after China conducted a flight test of its new J-20 stealth fighter, a US court has sentenced a former Indian American B-2 stealth bomber engineer to 32 years for selling military secrets to China.Mumbai-born Noshir Gowadia, 66, who has been in custody without bail since his 2005 arrest, showed no emotion as Chief US District Judge Susan Oki Mollway pronounced the punishment in Honolulu Monday, according to media reports.

http://www.nriinternet.com/NRI_terrorist/USA/Noshir_Gowadia/Index.htm

indians talk about intellectual property :lol:

india will copy what she can, just like every other countries. she's number 1 copycat in pharmacetical and is among the top IPR voiolators watch list for a reason.

INSAS (AK clone) rifle is an example of indian copy machine fails
AKASH (SA-6 clone) SAM is an example of a good working copycat machine.

even German copy US’s/ Japanese techs and Japanese copy German techs and with little improvements, they get them patent. And as Indian companies always have those Indian professionals who have earned good foreign experience while working with Western MNCs, they are charged less for copy rights violations. And except their lead in software, Indian companies generally try for those Western techs which have already been raped by China, and then Western companies care less about those techs when it then go on the hands of other newly industrialised countries like India. This is how things happens now days :meeting:

That’s why I always say, more China will move forward, more space will be created for rest of the world and we hope to see new techs coming out of India by end of this decade which other nations will copy. And why not, if the same Indians can develop high techs for the US’s/ Western companies then why can’t they do the same for their home companies. Today India is categorised with NIC’s but we hope to see it among the Industrialised nations till 2020 :tup:

Newly industrialized country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is not surprising one bit. China is incapable of own R&D - but are very good at reverse engineering.

This is not surprising one bit. China is incapable of own R&D - but are very good at reverse engineering.

One Chinese company produces more patents in a year than India has in a decade. If China is incapable of own RD, I believe India must be still stuck in the medieval ages.

It is an insult to compare India to 19th century Britain, as 19th century Britain was already far more advanced than India today.

Good luck trying to divert the thread. But I will respond to this line of argument one last time unless you want to continue your argument on the topic.

There is a marked difference in "stealing/hacking" to get access to one's IP and accessing the components in a standard Patent Disclosure from USPTO. There is still a process involved in engineering how to manufacture the drug which is not shared in the Patent Disclosures.

Yes, what some of these companies did is probably wrong in some angle, but what negates my wrath is that the resultant was a boon to the millions of underprivileged around the globe who wouldn't have had access to live saving drugs at prices they could afford. I would equate this to nothing less than humanitarian/charitable work. After the Patent Law Act of India (2005), we are on the right track, while some others are rampantly trying to steal and beat their chest even today and refuse to hear or heed to any criticism against them...

There is no shame in admitting something is wrong, atleast that leaves some hope in the world. Try to move up the ethics chain buddy...

Peace out.

You peoples start some topic and then don't want to listen against it.............if you don't have stamena read comments against you then don't post the threads here in this forum.....you have to see both comments ......in your favor and against you.

its time amarican defance department start funding guy working on linux :smokin:

One Chinese company produces more patents in a year than India has in a decade. If China is incapable of own RD, I believe India must be still stuck in the medieval ages.

It is an insult to compare India to 19th century Britain, as 19th century Britain was already far more advanced than India today.

that's is not true. indian $35 tablet 1.5 hours battery problem will benefit from this invention a lot.

Cow Dung Batteries
Cell phone chargers can be major energy vampires, but apparently not in parts of India. This is a clip from the Times of India.

Now, charge your cell with dung!
Radha Sharma,TNN

AHMEDABAD: What do you do if you are left without electricity for long stretches of time? You make your own electricity. Simple. Niruttam Kumar Singh and Harvansh Yadav, a student-teacher duo from Gangagarh village in Bulandshaher, Uttar Pradesh, have made a cow dung battery that lights up electric bulbs, charges mobile phones and brings alive radios!

"In Gangagarh,we barely get five hours of electricity daily, making it difficult for students to study at night," says Yadav,who is in Ahmedabad to showcase his innovation at a workshop on 'Green Grassroots Innovation, Incubation and Enterprises' organised by the Society for Research and initiatives for Sustainable Technologies and Institutions (SRISTI) at IIM-Ahmedabad.

Three years ago, Yadav and Niruttam, a class 7, student came together to resolve the issue. "We knew cow dung produced biogas and decided to experiment with it to produce electricity...
*ttp://mlgw.blogspot.com.au/2008/07/cow-dung-batteries.html

INSAS (AK clone) rifle is an example of indian copy machine fails
AKASH (SA-6 clone) SAM is an example of a good working copycat machine.
Don't talk through your hat!
1. The INSAS is NOT a clone of the AK series.
2. The Akash is NOT a clone of the SAM-6.

Get some basic education first before spouting nonsense! :tdown:

Chinese would have to be really stupid to steal 'American Business tactics'.....as they will learn nothing but fraud and deceit....how to cook your balance sheets......lie to people in hope that you will end up with their homes.....etc.

bitching and complaining for losing ground in the global village due to their own selfishness and greed.

Don't talk through your hat!
1. The INSAS is NOT a clone of the AK series.
2. The Akash is NOT a clone of the SAM-6.

Get some basic education first before spouting nonsense! :tdown:

it's not a copy, it's a very bad copy. it's just too obvious were it's coming from.lol

*ttp://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=9131
The INSAS 5.56mm Rifle- A Technical Treatise

ghgj.jpg

20ts75z.jpg

8223891cb1e10e502d8b626.jpg

4507573173655437f61f.jpg

You are entitled to your opinion even if it is jaundiced thanks to the brainwashing caused by growing up in a communist regime.

You are entitled to your opinion even if it is jaundiced thanks to the brainwashing caused by growing up in a communist regime.

As are you, though we all know that childhood malnutrition as is prevalent in some parts of the world cause severe mental deficiency.

As are you, though we all know that childhood malnutrition as is prevalent in some parts of the world cause severe mental deficiency.

I am sorry to hear about the undernourishment in China - I thought with a communist nation and a more adaptable dietary palate there would be significantly lesser undernourishment in China but I was mistaken.

China is producing more Engineers than America or for that matter anywhere else in the world. They don't need to steal. This is western propaganda to suggest only they are clever enough to produce inovations

I am sorry to hear about the undernourishment in China - I thought with a communist nation and a more adaptable dietary palate there would be significantly lesser undernourishment in China but I was mistaken.

You lack some logic in your argument (due malnutrition). Since FAB is from China, he can hardly mean China being malnourished if he says some part of the world. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom