What's new

H4 Painting by a PAF Artist,it could it be the answer.

DANGER-ZONE

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Salam guys,
i ve seen so many people talking about H2 n H4 missile or bomb,its last thread was result less and no one find any picture regarding H2 or H4.which is here http://www.defence.pk/forums/wmd-missiles/28713-h2-h4-aam-agm.html

a member HJ786 related these missiles to Sount african raptor I-II.The South African Air Force
ee80ef93f629aa6338cc99a306b90f2c.jpg

An retired official Pshamim also confirmed it but explained that they r power by engines or rocket.

THEN I EXPLORED INTERNET FOR SEVERAL DAYS AND FIND THE POSSIBLE ANSWER,REHAN SIRAJ'S PAINTING WHICH IS MUCH SIMILAR TO SA'S RAPTOR-II AND ALSO POWERED BY ROCKET OR ENGINE.

with statment:Cobra’s Deadly Venom"

The painting depicts a PAF Mirage V of No. 15 Sqn (Cobras), successfully launches an indigenously modified guided air to surface missile.

12daf45cd7791f4c8b1f4a18d5355971._.jpg

:pakistan::pakistan:

i hope that you people havent seen that pic pefore.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the pic..
I remember i was one of the very few people who believed H-4 is a South african modified AGM while the other refereed it as BVR "AAM".

i think the problem has solved.
h2 and and h4 r powered by engine and they r modified versions of Raptor 1-2.
this is a great achivement by PAF.

and pshamim also exposed the "R Darter's" pakistani version.
as Pshamim confirmed the H2 n 4 then the story of paf R-darter will also be correct.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/wmd-missiles/28713-h2-h4-aam-agm-2.html

Last edited:
I understand the early R-Darter project was taken over by Pakistan, where as South Africa has pursued newer versions of the weapon.

The South African Air Force<<<<<LINK.

Last edited:
South Africa did continue with R-Darter, and inducted the system for use on its fighters. It wasn't known if PAF had in fact acquired R-Darter, but there are plenty of credible reports that suggest it did for use on the Mirage ROSE-I. As of now, Denel initiated the development of the next-generation T-Darter, and I hope PAF picks up on this project for use on JF-17 and FC-20.

is there any person who could confirm this picture,sir murad or some one else

If we are already having cruise missile of more than 700 km range which can evade radar
so what remains the use of glide bomb of just 120 km

If we are already having cruise missile of more than 700 km range which can evade radar
so what remains the use of glide bomb of just 120 km

Each weapon has a potentially different caliber for a different purpose.
Cruise missiles may be ideal against a static or a slow moving target but with the likes of glide bombs, the pilot can constantly paint it on his radar or with a laser beam.

Back
Top Bottom