What's new

Gwadar: 4 factories to start production by December-2017: Over 300 Chinese Ships have docked

CPEC is the newest naswar being spoon fed to the brain dead Pakistanis. Only fools expect miracles without hard work. Chinese are putting in the work, wtf have we done to this day in Gwadar? Go there and see the barren, poorly developed, poor managed mess of a desolate desert.

4 factories? What a bloody joke.

Even the ocean started with a single drop... Patience!

If you look for only for negativity in Pakistan you will find endless negativity; if you look for positivity in Pakistan you will find endless positivity.... Balance!

Become the change you wish to see.

truck load of burnol for indian friends
CNWiTOVUAAAFnah.jpg

For Some Time There Was A Law and Order Situation In The Province and A Land Dispute Between PSA and Pak Navy And That Affected The Working For Some Time

Yes There Will Be But Mostly Warehouses For Transshipment of Goods You Know Dubai Style

That is nice but then they are not factories. Factory is something where goods is produced.

Before asking what your country has done.. It's better to ask your self what have you done for your country.. What have you done for gawadar to be successful other then criticize it? said

Emotional rant. Nothing more. Doing more for the country than 99% of parliamentarians. Spare me the patriotic lectures.

Gwadar is still desolate place. Dubai in 10-20 years? not at this rate. Learn to swallow truth or you will forever be believing in lies.

Become the change you wish to see.

I respect your sentiment but I am sorry, there are no completely honest major businesses in Pakistan. You can't get anything done there without corruption, nepotism etc. Trust me, we tried!

I will gladly put my hard earned money in Pakistan, but not before the people there learn to live without haramkhori. Ek Chaprasi bhi aaj kal kam az kam 500 rupees ki rishwat ke begair kaam nahi chalata wahan.

Emotional rant. Nothing more. Doing more for the country than 99% of parliamentarians. Spare me the patriotic lectures.

Gwadar is still desolate place. Dubai in 10-20 years? not at this rate. Learn to swallow truth or you will forever be believing in lies.

I respect your sentiment but I am sorry, there are no completely honest major businesses in Pakistan. You can't get anything done there without corruption, nepotism etc. Trust me, we tried!

I will gladly put my hard earned money in Pakistan, but not before the people there learn to live without haramkhori. Ek Chaprasi bhi aaj kal kam az kam 500 rupees ki rishwat ke begair kaam nahi chalata wahan.

I agree... lots of corruption from what I also hear from my relatives back home... they echo the same sentiments as you do...

However... I see a glimmer of hope... coming from KP and all the improvements they have done... a few more wins by the present gov in KP they will change the face of KP.... Police reforms, judiciary reforms, social reforms are taking root... Invest there if you can... they will have industrial zones there too linked to CPEC...

CPEC is the newest naswar being spoon fed to the brain dead Pakistanis. Only fools expect miracles without hard work. Chinese are putting in the work, wtf have we done to this day in Gwadar? Go there and see the barren, poorly developed, poor managed mess of a desolate desert.

4 factories? What a bloody joke.
so tell me much time have passed since CPEC starts? so how much they can do in that time?
gwadar real state market is fastest growing market in whole pakistan
if you think CPEC is just fools gold so man there is two things 1)you don't even know what is cpec and OBOR 2)you need stop watching those useless talk show(did you know at starting of a talk they clearly show the msg which says information in this show are point of view of the guests real situation can be different ) most of the drama against cpec is done on our news channels.
yes only fools expect miracles without hard work but it doesn't explain what kind of hard work saudi have done that they completely change them selves from poor to richest muslim country in the world and what kind of hard work uae did that they change desert (dubai) to world class city the point is when you got resources and will to work you can change anything

then ask your self what have i done for our country we cant even wait for signal at the stop speaking against a country that have kept us alive till we are able talk against it

so tell me much time have passed since CPEC starts? so how much they can do in that time?
gwadar real state market is fastest growing market in whole pakistan
if you think CPEC is just fools gold so man there is two things 1)you don't even know what is cpec and OBOR 2)you need stop watching those useless talk show(did you know at starting of a talk they clearly show the msg which says information in this show are point of view of the guests real situation can be different ) most of the drama against cpec is done on our news channels.
yes only fools expect miracles without hard work but it doesn't explain what kind of hard work saudi have done that they completely change them selves from poor to richest muslim country in the world and what kind of hard work uae did that they change desert (dubai) to world class city the point is when you got resources and will to work you can change anything

then ask your self what have i done for our country we cant even wait for signal at the stop speaking against a country that have kept us alive till we are able talk against it

Speaking about serious issues in Pakistan does not mean I am talking against the nation itself. Seriously, learn to differentiate.

I have stopped watching Pakistani channels, and have not watched a single Pakistani show for more than 5 minutes in the past year or so.

I am not against CPEC, you think Gwadar project was not around before CPEC? I've been hearing about it for way longer than CPEC.

We DID have businesses in Pakistan, so I am not speaking out of thin air. Are you denying the massive amount of corruption and nepotism, security situation etc are not huge factors in driving away investment?

I agree... lots of corruption from what I also hear from my relatives back home... they echo the same sentiments as you do...

However... I see a glimmer of hope... coming from KP and all the improvements they have done... a few more wins by the present gov in KP they will change the face of KP.... Police reforms, judiciary reforms, social reforms are taking root... Invest there if you can... they will have industrial zones there too linked to CPEC...

As long as Ganja is there, I am not putting anything down. If IK can grow up a little and show some national leadership, he will win the next general election. Then hopefully things will go as you say, as I am closely following the progress in KPK and I don't deny that I am impressed by what I see.

But IK cannot change a culture alone, the culture of nepotism and corruption is widespread. It will take every Pakistani involved in it to withdraw themselves from such affairs and work for their country alone. Only then, can we see progress.

Honestly I have nothing against CPEC, but if the number of well to do Pakistanis that are living out side were not afraid to invest in Pakistan due to the reasons mentioned above, we could have had a "CPEC" of our own without any foreign country. Just look at India as an example with regards to what their expats have done, only because they know their investments will be relatively protected.

Speaking about serious issues in Pakistan does not mean I am talking against the nation itself. Seriously, learn to differentiate.

I have stopped watching Pakistani channels, and have not watched a single Pakistani show for more than 5 minutes in the past year or so.

I am not against CPEC, you think Gwadar project was not around before CPEC? I've been hearing about it for way longer than CPEC.

We DID have businesses in Pakistan, so I am not speaking out of thin air. Are you denying the massive amount of corruption and nepotism, security situation etc are not huge factors in driving away investment?
there is huge amount of corruption they have done nothing for karachi what you expect them to do for gwadar

securty situation have drastically improved

but we have far less problems then we had in past so and we are also the one who have solved those problems

Last edited:

As long as Ganja is there, I am not putting anything down. If IK can grow up a little and show some national leadership, he will win the next general election. Then hopefully things will go as you say, as I am closely following the progress in KPK and I don't deny that I am impressed by what I see.

But IK cannot change a culture alone, the culture of nepotism and corruption is widespread. It will take every Pakistani involved in it to withdraw themselves from such affairs and work for their country alone. Only then, can we see progress.

Honestly I have nothing against CPEC, but if the number of well to do Pakistanis that are living out side were not afraid to invest in Pakistan due to the reasons mentioned above, we could have had a "CPEC" of our own without any foreign country. Just look at India as an example with regards to what their expats have done, only because they know their investments will be relatively protected.

One option I'm considering investing in are the direct CPEC industrial zones... the are supposed be outside of pakistani government control and be administered by the Chinese... therefore hopefully free from corruption.

Chinese aren't stupid ... they know the issues in pakistan especially around corruption...

I am just hoping the details about that come out

This will enable the honest entrepreneur to work in pakistan free from bribes. and also get to live in pakistan to enjoy the other benefits of being in your homeland family culture etc.

In 9 years only 300 ships. Is it significant at all. That's around 2.5 ship per month. Unless Gudhar attract more foreign ships except China I don't think it will be profitable. More ship more revenue.

The entire globe is looking at this port. The UK, France, all the way to Romania want to join this project. Primarily due to the access to this region and due to this port as every company wants to sell their products and services to larger markets and at a cheaper delivery price. This port right here, provides that access, to over 1.2 billion Chinese and a 220 million strong and growing Pakistan (both population wise and economy wise). You can add Iran and other Central Russian states too. The distance really becomes a non-issue compared to today's trade routes being used.

The point is, this project is in it infancy. Allow it to grow in the next 3-5 years once the transportation network and real estate infrastructure is built to host people and heavy traffic. Going from 2 ships a month to 30 ships a month to support a population of 1.2 billion people, is nothing.

Just to set the expectations, Panama, after taking the control of the Panama Canal from us, has made $ 45 billion in TOLLS in ten years (2000-2010). That means $ 4.5 billion in just pass-through tolls! Not counting trade that Panama herself does through this trade. While the population this route and port will support is about 5 times more than what the Panama canal supports. So imagine that. You can expect income just in tolls to eventually exceed $ 25-30 billion based on the population size this port supports.

$ 30 billion incomes coming in, from one port related operations and road network, is a LOT of money to take any country forward. Majority of this money can go back into developing more cities and public welfare projects. This is just "a" project inside Pakistan's economy. So you can imagine if many projects are providing good output, Pakistan's GDP will start to grow by $ 50-75 billion per years. That's almost 10-20% increase once the economy reaches its full potential, till it saturates. A stronger middle class will only strengthen further increase in consumer buying, more taxes and growth in the economy.

Last edited:
I am more interested in knowing how berths have constructed / installed out of 120 total planned?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom