What's new

Guys , Can you post petrol prices of your countries ??

Petrol prices will be 26 rupees when we take over the world and become a super power though. India will have it at 1900 though, whatever's left of it

omg, for gods sake, read my post then troll. lol.
I never claimed the price is less because of low standard but it can contribute to it. But the main component is taxation( pakistan taxes less I suppose)
You can make your standard as Euro V, and be better than India, but that will bring its own problem. Its best done step by step.

All links already posted, why dont you post your link where it shows you adhere to higher norms (say euro 4)

Can petrol of higher standrads say Euro 4 work efficiently in a vehicle engine made to lower standard say Euro 1

Filled up 98 octane for $1.25 Today :D

What servo sells 90 octance these days? The normal unleaded is 92 octane I think, and E10 is 91.

sorry, 91 octane or higher is standard ULP .... E10 is 91 octane with 10% ethanol added that makes it 94 octane

you can also get ULP that is 95 octane, and the premium unleaded with is 98 octane

in saying that $1.25 for 98 octane is damn cheap

in saying that $1.25 for 98 octane is damn cheap

Yeah got lucky.

===

The cheapest petrol in the world

10. Algeria: Algiers – 30 cents per litre

9. Oman: Muscat – 30 cents per litre

8. Egypt: Cairo – 28 cents per litre

7. Qatar: Doha – 22 cents per litre

6. Kuwait: Kuwait City – 21 cents per litre

5. Bahrain: Manama – 19 cents per litre

4. Turkmenistan: Ashgabat – 18 cents per litre

3. Libya: Tripoli – 13 cents per litre

2. Saudi Arabia: Riyadh – 12 cents per litre

1. Venezuela: Caracas – 0.75 cents per litre

131869850068.jpg

Pakistan: Euro 2

India: Euro 4 for Urban
Euro 3 for Entire Nation

In a Couple of Years: Euro 4 for Entire Nation
Euro 5 for Urban

Super Power Bangladesh: Euro 1 :lol:

We also Produce Euro 5.

The Hindu : Today's Paper / BUSINESS : Euro-V grade diesel unit of Essar Oil on stream
Reliance also earned the distinction of supplying ultra pure [ultra-low sulfur, Euro-5] grades of gasoline and diesel to the highly environmentally and quality conscious markets of the USA and Europe.

Reliance CEO Confirms Coke Gasification, Power-Gen Plans

The normal unleaded is 92 octane I think, and E10 is 91.
I think the unleaded one is 91 Octane...Matilda and Freedom (or maybe even Caltex ) sell E10 with 98 octane,costs the same as normal unleaded fuel.

Yeah got lucky.

===

The cheapest petrol in the world

10. Algeria: Algiers – 30 cents per litre

9. Oman: Muscat – 30 cents per litre

8. Egypt: Cairo – 28 cents per litre

7. Qatar: Doha – 22 cents per litre

6. Kuwait: Kuwait City – 21 cents per litre

5. Bahrain: Manama – 19 cents per litre

4. Turkmenistan: Ashgabat – 18 cents per litre

3. Libya: Tripoli – 13 cents per litre

131869850068.jpg

wish our petrol was that cheap lol

its funny we shouldnt have to pay as much as we do considering the price of oil..

prices always go up as soon as the price of oil goes up, but when price of oil goes down, we dont see fuel go down for weeks, and if price of oil goes up in during those few weeks, we dont see any decrease in price at all lol... or as what happens most of the time, the price it does decrease, doesnt drop to what it should be due to how much the price of oil has dropped

the government is too greedy, they get like 65 cents in the dollar.. extortion

$0.859/ltr or $3.25/gln for regular unleaded gasoline(petrol) in nj. It was near $4 pg in spring(april) , its summer time means drving season.. a welcome drop in fuel price. I heard amreeka is exporting oil! But gas prices r still high in the land of the free..

wish our petrol was that cheap lol

its funny we shouldnt have to pay as much as we do considering the price of oil..

prices always go up as soon as the price of oil goes up, but when price of oil goes down, we dont see fuel go down for weeks, and if price of oil goes up in during those few weeks, we dont see any decrease in price at all lol... or as what happens most of the time, the price it does decrease, doesnt drop to what it should be due to how much the price of oil has dropped

the government is too greedy, they get like 65 cents in the dollar.. extortion

This is for you my friend

$0.859/ltr or $3.25/gln for regular unleaded gasoline(petrol) in nj. It was near $4 pg in spring(april) , its summer time means drving season.. a welcome drop in fuel price. I heard amreeka is exporting oil! But gas prices r still high in the land of the free..

Wow news to me. I thought you are a nett importer and got most of your supplies from Venezuela & Canada.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you guys ..

It means the prices in the charts are completely fake
Price of Petrol in almost all the countries listed there is pretty similar

BJP should try harder :lol:
The images shared are by BJP and Shiv Sena fan pages

Even the breakdown of taxes and the cost of petrol is totally fake
Many things like state tax and the changes in international oil prices are not even considered :lol:

petrol prices SHOULD be high in paksitan, because only corrupt politicians and army people use it. it should 1000rupees per litre, and and should be euro 6 (1k is enough for that). So that way people are encouraged to use local cng, and bikers should use bicycles for close distance, or convert to cng bike. And politicians will be able to pay their stolen money back to the people.
It's surprising how NO ONE in paksitan used bicycles

I hope you know Petrol is also used in power plants and generators

Lot of Humor here...
1.Different rate in different cities of India:: different taxation of state, Goa has remove state tax, petrol is 20rs cheaper there, I think 55-60 INR/Ltr. Karnataka put much heavy tax , here it costs 80 rs/ltr. Transportation also increase cost of fuel

Pakistan sell at .83 USD/ltr = 55 INR/ltr: There is a reason behind it, Indian Petrol is Bharat IV stage petrol, while pakistani petrol is of below standard. The purification increase the cost. And second reason is Pakistani taxation.

Every one here is talking /ltr, not per gallon. India, china, Pakistan, BD uses liter not gallon.

Diesel is cheaper in India: Diesel, Kerosin, LPG is still subsidized in India, So they are cheaper. Petrol is open marketed now, so its varry according to financial situation.

Uep . You are right
People underestimate the fuel emission standards

Two more reasons I could think of why fuel is cheaper in Pakistan -
1) Pakistan is near Gulf countries so transportation and logistics cost is less

2) Elections are near , so cost hasn't been increased
Remember UP elections in India :D

why this change as per cities in india ?

Delhi - 70.24 ---- 1.23203 USD
Kolkata -75.81 ---- 1.32973 USD
Mumbai - 76.45 ---- 1.34130 USD
Chennai - 75.40 ---- 1.32288 USD

pakistan Rs.89.51----- 0.947798 USD

Because every state has different taxes

Petrol is cheapest in Goa because State government charges less

While it is most costly in Karnataka as far as I know

Yeah got lucky.

===

131869850068.jpg

WTF

so 0.75 cents per litre, so 1 dollar will fetch you more than 100 litre? are my calculations correct?
Why did god left our south asia without any petroleum wells? why ? why?

Back
Top Bottom